Sarah
Expert November 2018

hamu trial

Sarah, on October 28, 2018 at 11:50 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 15
Saved
Lashes will be added
hair will be shinier (but still messy)
eyebrows will be waxed cleaned up
and and I think I hate the lip color. Any suggestions or anything you would change?

hamu trial 1

hamu trial 2

hamu trial 3

hamu trial 4

15 Comments

Latest activity by Cheryl&rock, on October 28, 2018 at 6:35 PM
  • Sarah
    Expert November 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Here’s my eye lids

hamu trial 5
  • Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    • Flag
    Lashes will definitely make your eyes pop but you already stated that.

I actually really like the lip color. What color were you thinking of going with instead?
  • Sarah
    Expert November 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    A dusty rose like this

hamu trial 6
  • Melinda
    Super August 2018
    Melinda ·
    • Flag
    Hey Sarah! I really like the hair and make up! I actually like the lip color from the trial but also like the other color you posted as well. Definitely false lashes to make your eyes pop!

Will you be keeping your hair color as is? I’d suggest balayage so the colors blend more naturally and there isn’t such a strong contrast between colors. I didn’t touch up my balyage prior to the wedding so it was about 5 months grown out and I regret it looking back on my pics because there is such a stark contrast. Zoomed in on one of my pics to show you.

hamu trial 7
  • Sarah
    Expert November 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Unfortunately I will not be able to get my hair done before the wedding. It can’t take anymore without breaking. Here is my hair down. It shows the color more. The lighting in the apartment is horrible so you can’t see it very well

hamu trial 8
  • Tiara
    Expert October 2018
    Tiara ·
    • Flag
    It looks great! You're very pretty 🙂
  • Shaureeka
    Devoted June 2019
    Shaureeka ·
    • Flag
    I think your hair looks gorgeous. The trial went very well. Of course the trial wont be as good as the day of and we all know that but I can only imagine how gorgeous it will be the day of. Looks like you found a good one
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag
    I love your makeup and like both lipsticks. I think either one will look nice on you. However, I'm not keen on how messy the "messy" updo is. Ours
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag
    Oops hit reply too fast. I like the messy updo concept (I had that style too) but I think it needs to start by being more defined and then slowly making it messy so you can still clearly see the style. Here, it's so messy it's hard to see the style. I like the front of your hair and how they did the part.
  • Sarah
    Expert November 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree. She mentioned that as well saying “I would like to make it less messy and just pull some out at the end. It will be much better the day of because you can tell me what we should change and now I’ve seen how your hair reacts!” I love the makeup. Especially with lashes. We agreed on whispy lashes which I think are so romantic and pretty.
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Also, forgot to mention that your hair will probably get more messy as the day progresses. Mine did! Wispy lashes will look great! My HMUA used individual lashes on me which I loved.
  • latasha
    VIP September 2019
    latasha ·
    • Flag
    I think everything looks great!
  • Victoria
    VIP October 2018
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    I too love the makeup, but not so much the hair. There are far too many pieces that look like they just fell out.
  • Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren ·
    • Flag

So pretty, Sarah! I love your up-do! As for your lip color, I agree, dusty rose color would be gorgeous! Smiley heart

• Cheryl&rock
    VIP June 2019
    Cheryl&rock ·
    • Flag

I love the makeup...It looks fabulous! The lashes will only add to a perfect look. Your hair is very pretty! I love the soft curls by your face. Also, I love the lip color...perfect for your skin tone...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics