I had my hair/makeup trial tonight at 7pm (couldn’t coordinate our schedules to work any better...which sucks bc I paid for the trial just to go home and wash it all off).
Anyway....I kinda don’t like it. I like the hair, and I am also pinning flowers (small roses) into my hair, so try and imagine that. But the makeup.....maybe I’m just not used to wearing this much makeup? It just feels cakey and flat (it is airbrush, but I have dry skin).
Im not a very confrontational person, so I didn’t say anything negative really. But here’s what I’m going to text her to tell her I want changed for the real day:
1) More blush...I feel like my face is very flat
2) More highlighter...again, flat
3) More sparkle on eyelids
4) More color on lips
5) Different lashes??? Idk. They are from Morphe but I feel like they are super long and plastic-y looking. Maybe I’ll buy my own and bring them?
6) Nose contour? I feel like the airbrush foundation color was a little too light and makes my nose look super wide
7) Eyeliner kind of looks wonky? Or is that too picky?
Also keep in mind that it was around 9pm when I took these pictures, so the lighting isn’t the greatest! Please send all and any feedback! I have tough skin, no need to sugar coat anything!