We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Alexis
Savvy March 2021

Guest books

Alexis, on February 11, 2020 at 9:39 AM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save
Hey everyone! So we are doing a photobooth at our wedding. I can’t decide if I want to do a photostrip guestbook (where our guest add their picture and sign) or a normal guest book (where they just sign). Has anyone done a photo strip guest book? How did it work out for you?

5 Comments

• Onya
    Devoted April 2021
    Onya ·
    • Flag

I was thinking about doing a photo booth as well! I never thought to have to use it as the guest book. That would be so cool.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I went to a wedding with this and it's cute. The one thing I must say though is sometimes the line gets clogged because people take a while to write things and paste and design their page in with the photo strip if you're gonna do it in a scrapbook type of format
  • Tiffany
    Savvy February 2020
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag

We are doing a kind of diy photo booth with props and a Polaroid camera. We have a album book made for Polaroid pictures where guests can put them in slots and there's space next to it to write a little message. So they can leave some pics for us, or take some home as a favor of sorts!

We are still having a traditional guest book though. We figured not everyone is going to want to take pictures and some of them might want to write out long messages. I found mine at Michaels for 50% during their end of season sale. They have a lot of good wedding stuff!

• Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

We did a photo booth guest book and we love it! We look through it often and really enjoy reading the messages from people and get a good laugh at some of the photos.

• Angela
    Dedicated February 2020
    Angela ·
    • Flag

This is what we are doing for our guest book. I don’t like things that will just end up packed up somewhere or gathering dust on a shelf. We both have Celtic backgrounds and this fits our them of rocks and gems. (We are cavers.) We plan to take the rocks and put them in a resin table top when we are done.

Guest books 1

Guest books 2

Guest books 3

Guest books 4

Comment on this discussion

Related articles