We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jessica
Dedicated June 2020

Groom box!

Jessica, on May 24, 2020 at 12:39 PM Posted in Planning 0 15
Saved Save

Ladies!

I'd like to put together a cute little box to give my groom on the wedding day. He's not into watches or anything fancy like that.

Right now I have:

-cufflinks

-level up tshirt (hes a gamer)

-pocket tissues

-love letter

Need more ideas if anyone has any!

Thank you!

15 Comments

• Jana
    Rockstar June 2023
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Maybe something fits his interests that isn't wedding related

Chocolate or candy he likes
  • Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Good idea - I am going to do some things like mints, Tums, stuff like that too.

• Jessica
    VIP September 2020
    Jessica Online ·
    • Flag
    I’ve been trying to think of ideas for what to give my FH on the wedding day too. My FH collects shot glasses so I wanted to find one to commemorate the day other than just with our names and wedding date. He also wears a hat constantly unless he’s at work, and his favorite is getting pretty beat up, so I thought I’d get him a new one.
    Other things I’ve seen are socks, lighters, and pocket knives.
  • Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It's so hard to think of things that aren't cheesy. I just ordered a ring box for him so if he takes it off it doesn't get lost, and the book 'Don't for husbands' - apparently it's funny and has old school advice from 1913.

• Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Edit - This site has some cute ideas!

https://www.uncommongoods.com/for-him/gifts-for-husbands/gifts-for-husbands

• Nefetera
    Rockstar March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Cologne , wallet or watch....not pricey at all go on. Amazon lol
  • Vanessa
    Savvy November 2020
    Vanessa ·
    • Flag
    I plan on gifting my FH a vintage designer watch with something special engraved. I’ll round it out with a flask, socks, and a love letter as well. Can’t forget the love letter, lol. Hope this helps
  • Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Of course the love letter! The flask and watch are great ideas, just not for my guy Smiley smile I think I finally figured out a bunch of smaller items!
  • Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Those aren’t items that would work for my guy, I was looking for other ideas. Thanks though!
  • Angela
    Savvy October 2020
    Angela ·
    • Flag
    I really like this idea! Following to see what people have to say Smiley smile
  • Angela
    Savvy October 2020
    Angela ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Flask and socks are great ideas!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    That box already sounds really great
  • Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! I found some super cute ideas from various websites and in the meantime ordered myself one of those bridal last name hangers for my dress Smiley smile
  • KIMBERLY
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    KIMBERLY ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks for the idea! I decided on a groom's box for my FH. Like your guy, mine isn't into fancy watches or specialty things. With Father's Day coming up, i just got him a Mr Incredible T-shirt from Target and a Star Wars apron for when he's grilling. I'll also load the box with some of his fav snacks and a few cokes. I asked him this question for suggestions for you, and he mentioned some boutique shower gel, which surprised me and Target has a few brands that aren't the typical Old Spice, and don't cost a ridiculous amount. I got us Mr & Mrs tshirts to wear for the day after, which now i wish i hadn't shown to him because i could have used it for the box. Good Luck!

• Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow thank you!!! Awesome ideas on your part, he's going to love that!!! I did the same thing and got us t-shirts and already showed him, oops! I definitely wouldn't expect the boutique shower gel idea but I love it! Good luck to you as well and congratulations!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles