We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Chelsea
Devoted July 2021

Got my engagement photos!

Chelsea, on September 15, 2020 at 4:28 PM Posted in Planning 0 16
Saved Save

Some of my favs!

For STD should I do one photo or multiple? Was looking into costco? Also did you print off to give to people/ pick out or show them and ask what they wanted printed my photographer uses an app so everything is on my phone!

Got my engagement photos! 1

Got my engagement photos! 2

Got my engagement photos! 3

Got my engagement photos! 4

16 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on September 21, 2020 at 4:54 PM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

These engagement photos are so cute !

• L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful pictures!!
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    To answer your Save The Date questions: as far as whether to use one or multiple pictures, I think it really depends on the Save The Date template that you're using! Some templates have space for multiple pictures, while others just use one picture. I wouldn't suggest using more than 2-3 pictures on them though. For printing them, Costco isn't a bad idea! Otherwise, check out Zazzle, Etsy, etc. They often have sales and multiple design options.
  • J
    Master 0000
    Judith ·
    • Flag
    If you want to show off more pics, remember that between your shower and the usual process of sending gifts a few weeks or even months before your wedding, and trying to do thank you notes within 2 weeks right up to the wedding, most of your blank note cards for thank you notes are used before the wedding. A lot of people expect to send wedding pics on their thank you cards, only to find it would take months past shower gifts thank you's are due just to get them. Depending on the size of your family, and wedding, you may use 50-100 thank you cards or more on early gifts. That last pic with the dog, does not say engagement, particularly, and would be great on thank you cards.
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    I did save the date magnets and it has 3 different photos on it!

Beautiful photographs btw ❤️
  • Jessica
    Rockstar September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Adorable pictures! It’s totally up to you if you want to include one pic or multiple, but I’d give everyone the same pics. Congratulations!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

These pictures are so cute Chelsea!! And I love that dramatic one of both of you in the field - beautiful! 🌾

I'd browse save-the-date styles online to see if you like them more with 1 picture or multiple!

We posted some of our engagement pictures on social media to share with our friends & family, and I also sent the gallery links from the photographer to both of our moms in case they wanted to order any prints!

• Margaret
    Rockstar October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag
    You can do as many or little as you want. I found some great templates on Zazzle that we’re great price.

I love the one with the date and your pooch.
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Great photos, I really like the 3rd one.
  • Super August 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    Think about your favorite pictures as well as what you want the design to be like, if you know. We've gotten a bunch (I'm 31) so I had already seen and had opinions about other people's. I knew I wanted ours to be simple and easy to read, and our favorite photo was very colorful, so it was easy for us to make that decision, but those are the kind of things you'd probably want to factor into your decision.

We pretty much had engagement photos taken for our save the dates, so it never even occurred to me to have them printed. For our wedding photos, I went through them with my mom and pointed out/wrote down a list of the ones I know I want printed. She told me which other ones she wanted printed. The list ended you being like at least 30 pictures long, not even including couple of family portraits. That was on Sunday, so I don't know exactly how this ends, but I have a feeling people are going to be getting framed photos as gifts at some point soon. I also forwarded the gallery link to each of our sets of parents, so they're free to order any pictures they want for themselves.
  • Rebelle Fleur
    VIP January 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    I love your hair! You can choose a couple photos and send different people different photos or pick your favorite 1-2. I personally didn’t use photos on my STD. I just wanted to take engagement photos for the memories.
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Oh, these are great!

I keep getting distracted by your dog, though, because WHAT A CUTE FACE. (Sorry, dogs are the best and I know all the dogs in my neighborhood, but not all the people.)

You can use a lot of websites, and you can choose as many or as few as you'd like.

• Annika
    Expert November 2020
    Annika ·
    • Flag

I used a template off of Etsy and then printed it at Costco! They have the best deals and great quality prints!

PS I would just show maybe your friends and close family if there is a picture they like best, we just picked ours out ourselves though!

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    I love 3 or 4 for the Save the Date
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    To me, 1 to 2 photos for an STD is enough. But your question is a reason why we didn’t take any e-pics for our original 10/10/20 date. And with our new date of 10/30/21 I’d only do it simply we postponed (just because it’s something to do). There wasn’t a whole lot for us to do with the pics and we weren’t using them on are STDs, because I wanted a more original design. So between e-pics and wedding pics, I couldn’t imagine what to do with them after putting three or four in the house and give them a few to our parents.
  • Brittany
    Rockstar October 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

These engagement photos are so cute!! I love the doggo!!

Well its up to you! If you want to ask you can and then go from there but depending on your STDs you can put as many or as little photos on them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles