Dana
Beginner May 2020

Getting ready outfits

Dana, on November 7, 2019 at 12:16 AM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save
Hello all! I am planning on getting my girls an outfit to get ready in. I prefer a sleep shirt or oversized shirt, however I am finding it hard to find it coordinating my colors of emerald cream & gold. My 2nd option is an emerald green/hunter pajama set. However, it’s looking like I have to settle for a robe. I feel as if a lot of people give their bridesmaids robes. If anyone knows someone selling or where I can find emerald sleep shirts or pj sets for a reasonable price, I am open to suggestions. Thank you in advance!

10 Comments

• C
    Expert November 2020
    Casey ·
    • Flag
    If you can find what you want in white then you could use Rit Dye to get the color you want (I think they see a green I'd consider emerald.) Though this does run risks.
  • M
    Dedicated October 2019
    M ·
    • Flag
    You could do something like this but embroidered in emerald.

Getting ready outfits 1
  • Courtney
    Just Said Yes November 2020
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    Have you tried the website called shein? You have to be selective because some of it is a bit cheap, but I’ve had good luck with plenty of orders, very affordable and nice quality.
  • Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

Is the color important to you? I would find something that you like in the colors available instead of stressing out over whether or not your bridesmaids getting ready outfits coordinate with your wedding decor.

• Chelsea
    Devoted April 2020
    Chelsea ·
    • Flag
    Just make sure the shirts are button down so they can easily take them off without messing up their hat and makeup!
  • Erica
    Beginner August 2020
    Erica ·
    • Flag
    Have you tried looking on Etsy? They usually have everything & some options are within budget. I am opting for robes for my girls, but they tend to look short online, so I will add some comfy leggings to match! Good luck to you
  • Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

You could always get your getting ready outfits in a different color than your wedding colors. That's what I'm doing! I got my girls a grey pajama top & boysenberry colored leggings even though my colors are pink, navy, rose gold, gold, and silver. My Matron of Honor did the same thing. Our getting ready outfits were navy, but her colors were lavender and light grey.

• Dana
    Beginner May 2020
    Dana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I have looked on Etsy. They don’t have many options for shirts or pajamas. Just robes.
  • Dana
    Beginner May 2020
    Dana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I will take a look thanks!
  • V
    VIP July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    I have included some links below.

https://m.shein.com/us/Contrast-Binding-Button-up-Satin-Pajama-Set-p-687428-cat-1880.html?url_from=adplaswnight03190227302L&gclid=Cj0KCQiAno_uBRC1ARIsAB496IUGo95GPgSxu4Omjaa1CvxSXbnGHJspO4QycfbGTF2i2RpC3mxWEiYaAltxEALw_wcB&ref=us&rep=dir&ret=mus

https://www.amazon.com/Aibrou-Womens-Pajamas-Sleepwear-Loungewear/dp/B077TCGYJG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=women%27s%2Bgreen%2Bpajama%2Bset&qid=1573138284&s=apparel&sr=1-2-catcorr&th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Naughtyspicy-Womens-Pajamas-Sleepwear-Loungewear/dp/B07DFFFKN7/ref=asc_df_B07DFFFKN7/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=317006729735&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5628186142374612304&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007924&hvtargid=pla-585017632003&psc=1

Comment on this discussion