Skip to main content
Tamiera
Savvy November 2019

Flowers/cheap Bouquet options in Nashville area?

Tamiera, on October 23, 2019 at 9:41 AM Posted in Style and Décor 1 7
Saved

Hey my Nashville Brides! Has anyone had any luck finding cheap flower options for their wedding?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Cassidy, on October 23, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Yes girl! I’m doing Nashville Flower Market. You can make your own flowers under the supervision of their florist on staff and then they’ll keep them in a cooler for you until your wedding!
  • V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    If flowers are really important to you, I would caution you against using a really cheap florist and try to save money other ways. Flowers were incredibly important to me and I used a really cheap florist, but I trusted her because she did the flowers for my brother's wedding and they looked amazing. For my wedding, my flowers turned out nothing like what I wanted and they were falling apart. My suggestion is that if you go with a really cheap one to read a ton of reviews first.
  • Tamiera
    Savvy November 2019
    Tamiera ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Girl, what??????! That sounds amazing. Do I need to make the flowers days before?

• Emily
    Devoted October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Yeah! So you do a consultation at some point with a florist and they’ll tell you what flowers you need, how much, etc. and they’ll order them for you. A couple days before the wedding (if you have the time), you go in with some friends and make your flowers. You can higher a floral designer to help you for $75/hr. We’re going to have my bridal shower the Thursday before the wedding and this will be our main activity so I’ll have my mom, aunts, and bridal party help to make all the arrangements. I’m going to my consultation next week so I can tell you how it goes!
  • Hannah
    Dedicated November 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    I got my whole bouquet from handpicked stems of silk flowers at Hobby Lobby! $40 total!

(note: I have not assembled it yet. Smiley smile )

Flowers/cheap Bouquet options in Nashville area? 1
  • Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N ·
    • Flag

I don't know what your budget is and what would be "cheap" for you, but we got married in Franklin on the 12th and used Belle Fleurs! Everywhere else wanted around 3,000 but she did it all for 1,000. Keep in mind we had 8 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen so it added up quickly! I would definitely recommend her, she did such an amazing job!

https://www.bellesfleursdesigns.com/

• C
    Master January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    I had a hard time.
    Flowers were not a priority for me. I went with Southern Belles and Blooms. I do NOT recommend them. The look extremely cheap for what I paid,and not what I wanted.
    I did my bridal party flowers from Kroger and they turned out better than the flowers i spend hundreds on. I went in a week or so before and ordered a bunch. I went in a month before the wedding to talk to the florist about my options. They were great!!
    I wish i had more time/skill/space to have done all my flowers. I literally made the boutonnières after i put my dress on the morning of my wedding, lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics