Erin
Savvy December 2019

Flowers

Erin, on October 6, 2019 at 10:14 AM Posted in Planning 2 22
Saved Save
Help! Does anyone know another shop besides Etsy that sells silk bouquets? Or recommended shops on Etsy they got theirs from?

22 Comments

• Lauren
    Dedicated December 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    I ordered mine off Etsy from Wedideas. Custom package to include 3 bouquets(bride + 2 BM), 4 boutonnières and 3 corsages. Was $350 including shipping. I should get it like first week of Nov.

Flowers 1
  • Erin
    Savvy December 2019
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    Oh I love that, thank you so much!
  • Caley
    Savvy September 2020
    Caley ·
    • Flag
    There’s a website called Something Borrowed Blooms that lets you rent silk bouquets, boutonnières, decor, etc. You can purchase your bridal bouquet if you choose, but everything else is returned by Fedex a few days after your wedding. It’s a unique option for sure, but it is very affordable compared to some other shops I’ve seen online!
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    Afloral. I purchased 5 💐s for $10 for the VERY same 💐s that were $32 for 5️⃣ on Etsy. They were clearance though.

I re-arranged them to make 6 and added different flowers to the one that was the Toss 💐.

The lady that caught the 💐called to ask how to preserve them. “Ma'am, they’re fake. Put them in a plastic bag to keep them from getting dusty”.

Congratulations and 🍀‼️.
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    $32 for 1️⃣ on Etsy.
  • M
    Expert September 2020
    Marcia ·
    • Flag
    On a similar note, does anyone have any shops to avoid? Thanks.
  • Erin
    Savvy December 2019
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    Oh that’s a really cool.. I’m going to check them out, thank you!
  • Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny ·
    • Flag
    Budgetbride 100 package 1 grooms bout 2 groomss men bouts 2 bridesmaid bouquet 1 bridal bouquet
  • Samantha
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Https://www.jjshouse.com/

I ordered mine here. They ship from China within a really reasonable amount of time, maybe 2 weeks. The flowers I ordered looked EXACTLY like the picture. The colors were gorgeous and the price was definitely within my budget. They often do sales too. I was able to purchase 9 bouquets for about $200.
  • Kayla
    Dedicated March 2020
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    I ordered my bouquet, 2 maid of honor bouquets, 10 bridesmaid bouquets (10 for $50, would've been more expensive to order just the 8 I needed), several boutonnières, and 4 corsages, all from different sellers on Amazon, everything matches perfectly, and it all came out to just under $220, which is incredible compared to the $800 I would've been spending on budget bride and Etsy. And they are really nice quality as well! So definitely search through Amazon!

Flowers 2

Flowers 3

Flowers 4

Flowers 5

Flowers 6
  • Kimber
    Devoted June 2020
    Kimber ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh this is great what amazon shop were they from?
  • M
    Expert September 2020
    Marcia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They are beautiful!
  • Jessica
    Devoted February 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    I ordered mine from the Blooming Wreath on etsy. 1 bridal and 1 maid bouquet, 1 wrist corsage, and 3 boutineers, and cake decor $308 with delivery. I am getting them on Thursday so will do a follow up when I receive. I may look into Amazon like Kayla mentioned for some additional flowers to match for table decor. Hers look great!
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

I've seen lots of silk bouquets on Amazon, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels!

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ooh, these are pretty!

• Melanie
    Savvy July 2022
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    Hobby lobby sells silk flowers and they are awesome! We used them for our engagement party.
  • Danielle
    Beginner July 2020
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Did you think to look on Amazon.com? I have looked on there to find stuff for my wedding. I have gotten a lot of things for my wedding at Hobby Lobby. A lot of the time I have gone to the website for Hobby Lobby and looked at the stuff on sale and made a list of those items to get that week.

• Jessica
    Devoted February 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Here are some pics from Blooming Wreath on etsy. I got 2 bouquets, one being bridal 3 boutineers and 1 wrist corsage for 308 with shipping. 1 month turnaround time. She may be able to accommodate quicker. My wedding isn't until February so I was not as concerned.

Hope this helps.

Flowers 7

Flowers 8

Flowers 9

Flowers 10

Flowers 11
  • Megan
    Devoted October 2020
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    This one is on Etsy, but I’ve seen Blue Orchid does silk bouquets! Very good quality too
  • Danielle
    Beginner July 2020
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    I ended up getting my bouquets from Wal-Mart and going to decorate them up some. Planning on getting my boutineeres and corsages from Hobby Lobby when I get the chance to get them. Planning on getting some flowers from Dollar Tree for the centerpieces I made.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics