Skip to main content
T
Savvy May 2019

Flowers came...not too sure??

Tabitha, on April 23, 2019 at 3:35 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 11
Saved
So I had fake flowers made for the wedding. My original idea was a package she already made with plum and white calla lilies but I love picasso calla lilies so we talked about making them with those. To my mistake...I thought there would still be some plum colored ones as well but instead they are all Picasso! Don't get me wrong...the lady did a great job they look beautiful. I'm just afraid it is too much white for me. For my bridesmaids it'll be perfect cuz their dresses are plum...but for me?? Luckily today I am going for my next dress fitting so I am bringing my flowers to see how it looks. But here is a pic of the bouquet. Thoughts? I'll post a pic later today with the dress too.

Flowers came...not too sure?? 1

Flowers came...not too sure?? 2

11 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on May 18, 2019 at 8:47 PM
  • Ashley
    VIP December 2018
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    I LOVE it, I think it looks great. Mine was mostly white with pops of color and I think it turned out okay. I used the same callaliles you did, just different colors.
  • Courtney
    Beginner March 2020
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    Wow!!! Those are *gorgeous* !! I think that bringing them to the dress fitting is a perfect idea to see the contrast but the arrangement itself stand-alone is absolutely beautiful!
  • T
    Savvy May 2019
    Tabitha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks...she did great. My daughter thinks there is still enough purple in there to stand out. Fingers crossed!
  • BrandiWeds18
    VIP May 2019
    BrandiWeds18 ·
    • Flag

I think there are enough. My whole bouquet is white so that pop of color will really stand out

• Cristy
    Master May 2021
    Cristy ·
    • Flag

So beautiful!! Yes, I like it very much. I'm doing something similar, so it's nice to see one all put together.

Who did them for you? Was it someone from Etsy, or another online vendor?

• T
    Savvy May 2019
    Tabitha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I found her on Etsy then went to her website to see all her work and ordered through there. She was great.
  • Cristy
    Master May 2021
    Cristy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ok, I thought so. I've been looking on Etsy for artificial flower vendors. What's her shop name?

• T
    Savvy May 2019
    Tabitha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It's called Bride in Bloom
  • Gloria
    Super March 2019
    Gloria ·
    • Flag
    Omg I love them
  • T
    Super June 2019
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    We used the same types of calls Lillie’s in plum and burgundy. I think it will be enough for sure! And be bridal enough. Very pretty!
  • Kelly
    VIP October 2020
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I like it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics