Skip to main content
Tiffany
Dedicated June 2021

Flower girl basket/dress color

Tiffany, on March 3, 2021 at 7:00 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 4
Saved
So my niece is my flower girl & my dress is ivory and I know typically the flower girl is to match the bride. I’m not sure if I should be buying a white or ivory dress for her & same for the basket. I know white looks blue in your pictures also they say. Help!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hannah, on March 3, 2021 at 10:37 PM
  • Michelle
    Master April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    You can do whatever you want beautiful! My dress has a layer of gray lace so at certain angels you can really see it. My flower girl’s dress is white- only because I scored a awesome dress from a fellow bride on here, her wedding was postponed & her girls would no longer fit into it. Flower girl basket/dress color 1
    My flower girl dress
    Flower girl basket/dress color 2

• Katie
    VIP August 2020
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Hi Tiffany! I had an ivory dress and had the choice of a white or ivory veil. At first I didn’t think it would matter much, but the bridal consultant advised me to go with ivory as she said when ivory is next to white it will appear yellowish. I’m sure it will be beautiful whatever you decide and hope this helps in the decision ❤️
  • V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    My dress was white and I don't think it looked blue. Our flowers girls wore white as well. I will say white next to ivory could make the ivory look yellowish.

Flower girl basket/dress color 3
    Flower girl basket/dress color 4

• Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    My dress was ivory lace with a champagne underlay, and my flower girls wore a blush color dress that coordinated with the bridesmaid's dresses. At most weddings I've been to, the flower girl is dressed to coordinate with the bridesmaid's, not the bride.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics