Marcus
Just Said Yes January 2022

Finding the right groomsmen suit to match

Marcus, on March 18, 2021 at 10:02 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved
Wats up everyone i need ur help. So me nd the love of my life r gettin married this comin January nd I'm havin a real hard time findin the perfect groomsmen tux to match. I've been on Google, Pinterest, nd Esty nd been gettin the same on all 3, any ideas? 馃馃し馃従馃槥 (colors r royal blue, silver nd white)

8 Comments

Latest activity by Tata, on March 27, 2021 at 3:29 PM
  • J
    Master 0000
    Judith
    • Flag
    How formal is your wedding? Amd what time of day is it? To determine if what you need is a suit, a dressy suit, or a tux.
  • Marcus
    Marcus
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Well its not too formal, we're lookin to have it around 2,3 I have a few ideas but i can't seem to find the rite grey nd royal blue that looks great not gud but GREAT. This is my firts nd last weedin i just want it to b on point i feel me...
  • Marcus
    Marcus
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    "This is my first nd last weedin i just it to be on point "u" feel me..."
  • Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah Online
    • Flag
    Are you talking about a suit for you as the groom or for your groomsmen? Also, if you haven't found exactly what you're envisioning, have you thought about talking to a tailor about a custom suit? Have you found anything close to what you're envisioning? Maybe if you drop a picture here we can get a better idea of what you're looking for.
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    My fianc茅鈥檚 tailor helped so much when it came to deciding on style & color of his suit. Find a tailor in your area & go from there.
  • Mageofhonor
    Dedicated November 2021
    Mageofhonor
    • Flag
    I recommend checking out Indochino as well! They鈥檙e made to order, customizable, and great quality. My fianc茅 is considering buying his suit from there, but they also have a few tux options as well. Maybe check them out and call to see what their customization options are!
  • K
    Dedicated October 2021
    Kayla
    • Flag
  • Tata
    Dedicated July 2020
    Tata
    • Flag
    Did you find the suits for your wedding yet

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more