We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kate
Expert October 2020

Finally found something for all of the bridesmaids!

Kate, on April 23, 2020 at 11:44 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved Save
I have the most beautifully diverse group of bridesmaids, whom I love so much. With that said, finding something for each of them wear during the “getting ready” portion of the wedding, has been a struggle. We couldn’t do robes or button up shirts for reasons. But I finally found something! I love these, they’re so cute & comfy, which is exactly how I would like everyone to feel. Just thought I’d share if anyone else is having the same issue as I am!Finally found something for all of the bridesmaids! 1
https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-3950294/womens-sonoma-goods-for-life-crewneck-sleepshirt.jsp?skuId=38764831&om_mid=_Order_Confirmation_Responsive_Dynamic&om_etid=72580072&utm_source=TRA&utm_medium=ET&utm_term=72580072&utm_content=720589&utm_campaign=_Order_Confirmation_Responsive_Dynamic&diestoreid=101

Finally found something for all of the bridesmaids! 2
https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-3880773/plus-size-sonoma-goods-for-life-crewneck-sleepshirt.jsp?skuId=38763561&om_mid=_Order_Confirmation_Responsive_Dynamic&om_etid=72580072&utm_source=TRA&utm_medium=ET&utm_term=72580072&utm_content=720589&utm_campaign=_Order_Confirmation_Responsive_Dynamic&diestoreid=101

7 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag

These are so cute !

if you want, you could also probably decorate them with some iron ons or patches

• Kate
    Expert October 2020
    Kate ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! I ordered myself one, not for the day of but just because I love them lol. I was thinking I might iron on their initials or a monogram as an added touch...
  • Molly
    Rockstar September 2020
    Molly Online ·
    • Flag

I'd like to wear one of those bad boys right now! They look SOOO comfy!

• Jennifer
    Dedicated July 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

Cute Idea!! I know sometimes its hard to please everyone! I decided on tank tops and pj shorts with everyone's name on it! But these are such a cute idea! Thanks for the share!

• Ti'Anna
    Expert May 2021
    Ti'Anna ·
    • Flag

I love these! Looks very cute and comfy!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie Online ·
    • Flag

SO cute!! And they look super comfy as well. They could even wear leggings with those sleepshirts if that’s more comfortable for them. About half of my bridesmaids did once we realized how thin the robes I ordered were! 😆

• Kate
    Expert October 2020
    Kate ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I just want everyone to be comf! Not a bad idea... I'll suggest to them to pack their favorite pairs! I love the look of a robe and I found some on Etsy that would've worked for everyone but I just didn't think it was the best option for my girls.

Thanks for the suggestion!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles