Lindy13
Super October 2013

Finally feeling the nerves of wedding day

Lindy13, on October 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 10
Saved Save

I am 9 days away from saying I Do and this morning I think it finally hit me. I am so ready to be married to this man, yet I feel nervous about it all.

Not sure if it's more the stuff I need to get done in the next 9 days or the wedding day itself.

Good luck to all my Oct. girls! Especially those getting married this weekend.

10 Comments

• Nonna T
    Master April 2014
    Nonna T ·
    • Flag

Of course you're nervous, it's a big step and you're putting on a big party as well. Either of those things is enough to make anyone anxious so doing both can easily have that effect.

Just keep breathing, as they say on here, and remember what it's all about: you and your honey becoming one.

All will be well Smiley smile

• Belais
    VIP October 2013
    Belais ·
    • Flag

You can do it! Take a deep breath - it'll all work out!

• Emmerdoodle
    Expert April 2014
    Emmerdoodle ·
    • Flag

Everything will be fine!! You've done so much planning and put so much work into it that you want everything to be PERFECT which would cause anyone anxiety, but like Tina said - deep breaths! It'll be great!

• LaurenVictoria
    Super October 2013
    LaurenVictoria ·
    • Flag

It just hit me about two days ago too, and all the anxiety and nervousness kicked in. But I'm also super excited!!

• Nonna T
    Master April 2014
    Nonna T ·
    • Flag

You both will have wonderful weddings next weekend!

Just be sure to come back and let us know just how wonderful Smiley smile

• MrsHennessy
    Dedicated October 2013
    MrsHennessy ·
    • Flag

Im still working... so it hasnt hit me yet !!! l

• GettingHitched
    Super November 2013
    GettingHitched ·
    • Flag

I'm less than two months away. I wouldn't say I'm nervous ( yet) but the wedding nightmares are pretty consistent. It usually has to do with my dress not fitting day of, but I know my dress is fine so I have no clue why I'm having these nightmares.

• Samantha
    Devoted October 2013
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

Im with you Lindy..the thing im most worried about is my dress! My last 2 fittings didnt go to well so im a little nervous, but i go to my last fitting this friday so hopefully all goes well. Im honestly really anxious about the wedding. I can barely stay in my seat!!!

• MrsS2013
    Expert October 2013
    MrsS2013 ·
    • Flag

I'm 9 days out too and I feel ya. For me its not a constant OMG moment, its just when I think about the ceremony venue and how to seat everyone, or hear one of the songs we picked on the radio...I get goosebumps and my world skews for a moment and then I shake it off.

And this is my second marriage! I'm more nervous about this one!

We got this girls, @Samantha your dress will be perfect. @Lindy your nerves will calm down...@Sarah, Belais and Lauren...all of your days will go so smooth and we'll look back and ask, why were we so nervous?!?

Congrats to us all in October!

• kt2of3
    VIP October 2013
    kt2of3 ·
    • Flag

Hang in there...everything is going to be amazing!

Comment on this discussion