We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

M
Savvy May 2018

Fiftyflowers.com?

MayBride2018, on March 24, 2018 at 11:02 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 6
Saved Save

I've been looking at this flower website and have read good reviews so far. Has anyone had any experience ordering with fiftyflowers.com? Can you tell me about your experience.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kirsten, on April 2, 2018 at 11:46 PM
  • Sydney
    Expert May 2019
    Sydney ·
    • Flag
    One of my friends used them and Costco for her flowers. All of them arrived very neatly packaged and they had no problems doing her bouquet, 6 bridesmaids, and all her centrepieces before her wedding. She had a lot of help though.
  • M
    Savvy May 2018
    MayBride2018 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes i looked into costco but they are more expensive. Fifty flowers already come pre-made (The ones i am looking at) I would just trim the ends and stick them in cool water in the vase. It would be nice to hear some recent review before my purchase. Don't want to be stuck with horrible flowers.
  • LaraLouM
    Super May 2019
    LaraLouM ·
    • Flag
    I browse their site regularly to get ideas, but I am having a florist.
  • M
    Savvy October 2018
    MOBAMYJ ·
    • Flag

I am a floral designer and used them for the first time for the last wedding I designed. It was quite a large order and I can say I was very pleased with their service. There were a couple problems but were resolved very quickly. For example, just days before the event, one of the main items in my order became unavailable so they helped me with a replacement. Another problem was 100 of the wrong color roses came so they quickly had another box sent over night. As far as quality... AMAZING!! I have been working in the floral industry for 30 years and these flowers were perfection when it came to quality. Their pricing is great compared to floral wholesalers in my area. The only problem is the quantities you have to buy for some items may be way more than you need for certain designs. For a DIY bride, I would not take on anything too huge (like my last order with them) because processing and caring for flowers and then hauling them to the venues and setting them all up is A LOT of work that no bride should be doing the week of her wedding. If you have a team to help, and designs that are simple to create, it will work out great. I have no experience with their ready made designs but I would trust them because I have seen their amazing quality and their outstanding service when there were problems.

• M
    Dedicated May 2018
    Morgan ·
    • Flag
    I literally just placed my order with them last night! They have such excellent reviews and I loved being able to view brides' flower stories. My wring infant for another month, so I won't be able to give a solid review until they arrive, but if you're planning to DIY, their prices and selection are pretty great.
  • Kirsten
    Devoted October 2020
    Kirsten ·
    • Flag
    I bought a bunch of carnations for my nephew's wedding. I made the bride's bouquet & we used the rest for table decor. The customer service was great, flowers came well packaged and great quality! I plan to use them for my own wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇