Tameka
Savvy August 2020

Feeling Lost Confused and Heartbroken

Tameka, on July 18, 2020 at 5:31 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved
Our wedding is 3 weeks away and just found out that our wedding coordinator works at the venue. I last talked to her July 1 st and she said everything is going as planned only have to change the number of guests due to covid19. I have been emailing her at least once a week since July 1 and never got a response. So I just called the venue today and they told me she no longer works there.馃槼 I said well she never told me anything like that. What am I suppose to do about our wedding no one has contacted me about replacing her. I called the guy in charge and he didn't answer. So now I'm just stuck waiting with 3 weeks until our big day 馃槬馃槬 I really don't know what to do.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Elizabeth, on July 20, 2020 at 4:12 PM
  • Leanne
    Super September 2020
    Leanne
    • Flag
    Ugh I鈥檓 sorry to hear that. Take a deep breath. It will all work out, maybe just a little differently. Can you visit the venue for an in person meeting? Maybe have someone in your family or friend (not someone in your bridal party) to run point for you in lieu of a coordinator.
  • Tameka
    Savvy August 2020
    Tameka
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They have someone else to coordinate now we are suppose to discuss the plans tomorrow 馃槉馃槉
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride
    • Flag
    For our local reception, the coordinator quit two weeks before our event. The team will pick it up. You鈥檒l be fine. Just a little extra stress. 馃槤
  • Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 sorry to hear this happened. I know this is a stressful time. Hopefully, with being so close to your wedding, everything was taken care of before their departure.
  • Elizabeth
    Super June 2021
    Elizabeth
    • Flag

Let us know how the meeting with the new planner goes today!

• Tameka
    Savvy August 2020
    Tameka
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It went great just had to go back over what the other wedding coordinator did. I'm glad I had the quote that we agreed upon from the beginning because they went up 300 dollars 馃う鈥嶁檧锔忦煠︹嶁檧锔
  • Elizabeth
    Super June 2021
    Elizabeth
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh that's great! I love saving on things like that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics