I know I have over 300 days to the wedding( September 19, 2020) and that I have done a lot of work and am doing good- but I do NOT feel like it. 😕
I have the:
- Venue booked, comes with the settings, tables, chairs & linens too. Ceremony, Cocktail Hour & Reception. As well as Rehearsal Dinner.
- Tasting for the cocktail hr/reception/cake set for the Saturday after Thanksgiving, have the floor plan basically set, Rehearsal dinner tasting later.
- Bridesmaids asked, and their boxes to them.
- Bridesmaids dresses and shoes done.
- My dress purchased.
- My tiara & belt purchased.
- My shoes purchased m- lilac was my grandpa’s fav colour and so found heels in that shade so he can “walk me down the aisle”...
- DIY items purchased, and some done, will be doing in January with my mom( if her surgery goes well!!)
- Videographer booked and deposit paid.
- Florist booked and deposit paid.
- DJ/photo booth/ uplighting booked and deposit paid. All one company.
- Photographer booked but need to pay deposit.
- Cake booked, through venue.
- Food/bar booked, through venue. And allergies known have told them about.
- Save the Dates sent. And most have received.
- Website up and running, still workin on it tho!
- Makeup/Hair trial set, just need to book dates
- 15 person spa day, day of rehearsal dinner @ Resort.
- Transportation set with Resort for airport/train pickup.
- Hotel Rooms blocked off, including ones we are covering cost of.
- Our VIP suite( Turning Stone Resort and Casino) booked.
- “Harry Potter” items( okay I went overboard!) gotten.
- Thank You gifts for my girls and my mom/dad(. Really need stepmom one- eeeek!)
- Photos in books of ”who’s who” for Photog, DJ, Videographer & DOC
- Officiant and Hand-fasting set.
- Ideas for favors, candy bar, hotel bags in mind and written down...
- Pet Sitter for our two fur babies set.
- Boxes made for groomsmen/best man, flower fairy and ring security.
- Cigar boxes for 20ppl almost done- need to add bow tie, cutter and cigar. Have personalized lighters.
- MOB/SMOB & MOG working on their outfits.
But, I feel like I am not getting anywhere.
I need to:
- Finally finish the DIY stuff
- Pick and order favors
- Candy for candy bar, order 2-3mo out
- Chocolate frogs order 3mo out to be shipped 2weeks before
- Invitations picked and mailed
- Hotel bags
- mock set up of the tables and take pix/list all items for each table and pix how to set up
- Hire DOC
- Hire Decorator
- Get fiancé to tell me who the last 2 guys are and who’s best man!
- Ring Bearer, Flower Fairy, Our 3 adult Kids outfits & dads outfits
- Memorial pix of fiancé dad, younger brother & grandparents wedding pix and my grandparents wedding pix.
- Aunt and uncle ordained
Plus I am going to school online for my Associates degree In paralegal, keeping house setup for entertaining/holidays, contractors finishing work, calming fiancé who’s a trial attorney, my fur babies time, my mom having a major surgery in January( 500 miles away), my dad had a stroke and is lying about how bad it is( 900 miles away), fiancé “darling” daughter living with us and now working with him, etc etc.....
Eeeeek. Thanks for the vent