Lisa
Rockstar July 2022

Favorite Wedding Memes?

Lisa, on August 11, 2021 at 1:38 PM

Posted in Community Conversations 24

Looking for a lighthearted way to get through the rest of this week, so I figured I'd ask everyone to share their favorite wedding memes! Here's a couple that made me smile recently: What wedding memes are your favorites?
Looking for a lighthearted way to get through the rest of this week, so I figured I'd ask everyone to share their favorite wedding memes! Here's a couple that made me smile recently:

cfb_2x_1490277.jpg
cfb_2x_1490279.jpg
What wedding memes are your favorites?

24 Comments

• Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh my gosh, this is totally relatable! I definitely had sticker shock once we started planning our wedding. Sticking to the budget is definitely a challenge too, there are so many "hidden" costs and such. Thanks for sharing this!
  • ElucidBride215
    Dedicated May 2021
    ElucidBride215 ·
    • Flag

Favorite Wedding Memes? 1

for the covid brides ... my husband made this one because we had a minimony this past winter, but I lept right back into planning our larger spring reception ... the best man even wrote into his speech that he was "very much looking forward to our fall wedding" i thought it was funny (after everything we had been through).

• Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    LOVE. THIS. MEME!!! It is SO relatable for all the COVID brides. I'm adding this to my list of favorites, lol. Great work by your husband!
  • ElucidBride215
    Dedicated May 2021
    ElucidBride215 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much hah! I told him and he just shook his head. lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics