Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hannah
Just Said Yes June 2025

Fall dress

Hannah, on January 24, 2023 at 12:06 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 5
With our planning of October 2025 since we love fall I have been struggling with the design. however i have one issue: my family is against tattoos and I have several that would be exposed. Any ideas???

5 Comments

Latest activity by Hannah, on January 25, 2023 at 10:47 AM
  • Alyssa
    Rockstar October 2023
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    Since the tattoos are on you and not them keep them exposed. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Hannah
    Just Said Yes June 2025
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    View Quoted Comment
    Trust me i definitely agree with you.
  • Cece
    Rockstar November 2023
    Cece ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    I think this is entirely up to you and what YOU want/feel comfortable with. Your tattoos are a permanent part of you, and there is no need to hide them during an event that is literally all about celebrating you (& your spouse, of course). Personally, I wouldn’t worry myself with the opinions of others- I would choose the dress that I loved. However, if YOU don’t want your tattoos exposed, you could either find a dress that covers them, or hire a makeup artist that is experienced in covering them.
  • Michelle
    Super August 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Agree with posters above, it's your body. However, you can also choose a sleeveless dress and add a topper, cape, removable sleeves, overskirt, veil, etc to partially shield your tattoos wherever they may be. Then for the reception or any other time of the night, you can do a reveal and remove the extra clothing. Or you can wear special makeup, or go your natural state. Best wishes. Forgot to add, you also don't have to wear a dress at all, and can rather go with a bridal suit, jumpsuit, 2 piece.

• Hannah
    Just Said Yes June 2025
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s what I was thinking. I know there’s makeup artists that specialize in it, it’d be worth the money to invest in that

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics