Sarah
Just Said Yes October 2020

Fall centerpiece

Sarah, on September 20, 2019 at 3:40 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 9
Saved Save
We are getting married next October. Ive started a little early with decorations. I was thinking of keeping it super simple with a carvable fake pumpkin and cutting out the top and putting a flower bouquet in it. ( we saw this on pintrest.) Under the pumpkin i plan on putting a 16 inch wood slice on the table. And scatter fake fall leaves around the wood slice. Any suggestions or ideas to do something differently?

Fall centerpiece 1

9 Comments

• Ivy ORP
    Rockstar October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·

I think it's beautiful like that, maybe another color like red or burgundy if that's in your color pallet. You said you want fake carving pumpkins, will you paint them too? Personally I would lean more toward just the pumpkin whether real or fake without carving for a wedding but that's one person's opinion.

Now is definitely the time to start working on fall décor, everything is going to go on sale!

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·

I think those look nice and I would not add the wood slice under them. You can add votive candles if you wanted to add something else.

• Jessica
    Dedicated November 2020
    Jessica ·

I LOVE it! such a great idea and I think the wood piece underneath would look so good

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    I think it looks so beautiful the way you already have it also
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·

I love your centerpiece mock up! It's very much fall all the way!

• Futuremrsv
    Super October 2020
    Futuremrsv ·

We will be doing something very similar for our octber 2020 wedding. im torn with adding a wooden slice underneath it or not

• Michelle
    Devoted March 2020
    Michelle ·
    I LOVE IT!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I can just imagine fall leaves scattered about! Also, soon fall will be on clearance & you can stock up!!
  • Sarah
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Sarah ·
    Great ideas ladies thank you all!
    Does anyone have any ideas as far as the sweetheart table? Im completely stumped..
  • Latoya
    Dedicated February 2020
    Latoya ·
    I love it. I don’t know how I feel about the wood underneath. I think it looks good just like that! Maybe add a lit candle somewhere? I am making my own decor as well. Here are a few things I have created playing with ideas! I even made my own bouquet using wood flowers!

Fall centerpiece 2

Fall centerpiece 3

Fall centerpiece 4

Comment on this discussion