Paige
Dedicated August 2020

Etsy Template

Paige, on October 30, 2019 at 12:42 PM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved Save
Has anyone used Etsy to order their invitation template? How easy was it to customize? Where did you print them?

8 Comments

• Sara
    Dedicated September 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag

I ordered from Etsy! She was super helpful and actually changed the design once I ordered them to suit my needs. I printed them at a local print shop simply because Vistaprint couldn't do what I needed.

• Mrs. Sarantos
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. Sarantos Online ·
    • Flag
    I got one off Etsy to customize myself but they printed so small. I found another one that the artist designed for me, I just gave her the text and they turned out great. I had them printed at printrunner.com. That was the best quality for the best price I could find and they could print any size so I didn’t have to worry about cutting them out evenly. I got a third template to customize myself for reserved seating and those look great too, ive just had to cut them myself tediously.
  • Jeanie
    Rockstar February 2020
    Jeanie ·
    • Flag
    I ordered my invitations from ThreeLittleBirdsDsgn on Etsy. She had an anniversary invitation that I loved, and redesigned it to be a wedding invite. She also made matching reception and rsvp cards, and made all the little edits we requested free of charge. We were referred to Prints of Love to have them printed out. We had checked Vistaprint and everywhere else, but they were the only place that had linen cards in all the sizes we needed. They also were comparably priced, and their quality is excellent!
  • Allie
    Expert April 2019
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    We used Etsy for our ‘timeline’ cards for our destination wedding gift bags. We printed them at fed ex.
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I used an Etsy template for my table numbers, seating chart and all of my signs. The lady was super helpful and I printed everything at home.
  • Cheyenne
    Savvy October 2020
    Cheyenne ·
    • Flag
    I did my save the dates and invitations from etsy. That way they matched. I printed at home and was super easy to customize on the template website. Turned out well!

Etsy Template 1
  • Ann
    Devoted September 2021
    Ann ·
    • Flag
    I really like those! So simple but so cute! I never thought about Etsy for cards!
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

They turned out great Cheyenne!

Comment on this discussion