Skip to main content
Stephanie
Dedicated December 2018

Enso Rings

Stephanie , on August 23, 2017 at 10:14 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 21
Saved

So I've seen a lot of people here saying they've gotten silicone rings, I want to know if anyone here has gotten enso brand? I like the look of them much more than qualo the reviews on the site look good, I just wanted some unbiased opinions.

Question 2, if you feel like it, what color should I get?? FH wants green so he's getting that, but I can't decide! White seems bridal but gets dirty. Blue is my favorite color but would it look cheap/toy-ish? Gray could mimic my white gold actually ring but I feel like that's just too muted and would get old to look at. Lol just thought I'd ask Smiley tongue

21 Comments

Latest activity by Red2018, on August 24, 2017 at 12:39 PM
  • J
    Dedicated September 2017
    Jess ·
    • Flag

I ordered some for my dude on Amazon, a pack of 3 for like $8! It might be cheap but i wanted him to see if he actually liked them before spending more. He really liked them because they are flexible and he works with his hands. Haven't tried the ones your looking at but they have thin (womens) rings that are metallic colored on Amazon. I like the silver/rose gold!

• Anshea M.
    Dedicated October 2017
    Anshea M. ·
    • Flag

I ordered them. FH has the black one. I got the skinny stackable ones. One is grey, the other is black.

If you want to wear it all the time, I'd probably get a neutral color. If you're just going to wear it to the gym or doing some other activity, I say get whatever color your want!

• VC
    Super April 2018
    VC ·
    • Flag

I have some! I bought a three pack for myself for when I do active activities when I don't want to ruin or lose my ring. I did the light purple, light blue, and grey. I mix and match everytime I wear them, usually with 2 at a time.

When we renovated our condo, for example, I wore them while painting! It was a lifesaver, as my FMIL kept complaining to me after that she had paint stuck in her diamonds... I found them to be great quality. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about them.

• Susan
    VIP December 2017
    Susan ·
    • Flag

I actually ordered a 6 pack off Amazon for $11. They werent brand name, but I really love them to wear to work. And since I have 6, I can pick a colir depending on my mood.

• Anna
    Super October 2017
    Anna ·
    • Flag

I've had qalo and Enso. I like Enso better because it is thinner but also it seems to be better. My qalo is almost split in half and I only wore it for 3 months and didn't even wear it all day during that time.

• FutureMrsN14
    Super July 2018
    FutureMrsN14 ·
    • Flag

I was planning to get one just for the gym, etc and I wanted blue Smiley smile if you are wearing it everyday then I would suggest a more neutral color.

• RZ_ToBe
    Master July 2018
    RZ_ToBe ·
    • Flag

I went through amazon. Paid a little extra for a pack that had a sparkling silver one in it because silver is my favorite color! But they're much cheaper on Amazon and way more color variety.

• Stephanie
    Dedicated December 2018
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Awesome, thanks guys! I was wondering if they were actually of good quality, so I'll trust you Smiley winking haha I'll have to keep you update on the oh so exciting news of what color I choose!

• The Trap Selena
    Master March 2016
    The Trap Selena ·
    • Flag

I just ordered the ROQ brand on Amazon and it's been life changing for me at work. I'm in visual merchandising and my metal rings are so annoying. I got the metallic 4 pack (rose gold, silver, bronze, and white). I've been wearing the white one for a few days and any dirt that gets on it just rubs off.

• Ariella
    Super March 2018
    Ariella ·
    • Flag

I ordered the white band from their wedding collection at QUALO. That is just to show you my choice in design. Although you aren't interested in this brand as for the silicone aspect, I absolutely love it. Super comfortable. I wear a 4.25 and ordered the 4. Tight at first however, as mentioned does stretch to fit more comfortably. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and I can do all activities with it. You won't even feel it as you wear it Smiley smile.

• Ariella
    Super March 2018
    Ariella ·
    • Flag

I ordered the white band from their wedding collection at QUALO. That is just to show you my choice in design. Although you aren't interested in this brand as for the silicone aspect, I absolutely love it. Super comfortable. I wear a 4.25 and ordered the 4. Tight at first however, as mentioned does stretch to fit more comfortably. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and I can do all activities with it. You won't even feel it as you wear it Smiley smile.

• falkenmarried
    Expert August 2018
    falkenmarried ·
    • Flag

I have cheap basic silicone rings for work that I got off Amazon. I like them. Maybe try a cheap one to see if you like them first then invest in the name brand

Order down a bit cuz they stretch out.

• Kaylen
    Expert December 2017
    Kaylen ·
    • Flag

I have 2 of the thin enso bands and love them!

• Mrsbdg
    Champion August 2017
    Mrsbdg ·
    • Flag

We have Enso and Qalo rings. My FH and I love them!! We lift and run so we need something that won't get chipped or scratched. We have white and black for each of us and I have pink, silver, blue, green, purple, and teal. I have a problem :-P

• ToBeMrsG
    Dedicated October 2017
    ToBeMrsG ·
    • Flag

I bought the Enso stackable rings, one grey and one fuschia. I wear a 5 in my engagement and wedding ring so I ordered a 5 and they fit perfect!

• Sarah
    Devoted May 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

Anyone have the rose gold? My fiance wants a rose gold ring to match mine but I think it might just look pink lol He's an EMT so he needs to have a silicone band.

• Brooke
    Expert September 2017
    Brooke ·
    • Flag

I have an enso ring and love it!

• Rebecca
    Super October 2017
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Question for those that have these type rings - I run quite a bit (half marathons and 10Ks) and my hands swell when I do major distances. Are these comfortable when your hands swell? I was wondering because I wanted to get one for when I work out and run.

• MrsSki
    Master April 2017
    MrsSki ·
    • Flag

I love my Enso! I have the copper one that I wear when I'm going to the gym or if I'll be outside in the heat. My hands swell and my metal rings get too tight.

@Sarah, the rose gold is fairly pink. Maybe the copper would be an option? Or you could get him a real rose gold ring for dressy occasions and whatever color he wants for his silicone work ring

• MrsHazel
    VIP February 2017
    MrsHazel ·
    • Flag

I have ensue bands Smiley smile I wear the coral and mint green thin bands with my yellow gold engagement rings and I love them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics