Skip to main content
L
Beginner July 2018

Engagement photos- cleavage update

Lina, on April 12, 2018 at 10:55 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 23
Saved
Earlier I posted a picture of an outfit that shows a lot of cleavage and pretty much everyone agreed, but I changed the neckline. How does this look for engagement pictures? Still too much cleavage? Thanks for your honest opinion!

Engagement photos- cleavage update 1

Engagement photos- cleavage update 2

23 Comments

Latest activity by Karma, on April 13, 2018 at 12:22 PM
  • The Nuptials
    VIP July 2018
    The Nuptials ·
    • Flag
    I personally wouldn't do it and I didn't see the first one. These photos will be around forever and if you do a STD I assume they may end up on someone's fridge. I''m far from prude but for legit photos, I wouldn't do it. This is a date night/concert/Bach sort of outfit to me.
  • Forestwed
    Master May 2018
    Forestwed ·
    • Flag
    Yes. I wouldn’t wear something revealing like that in photos you’ll have and show for the rest of your life. I would look for a shirt with no cleavage
  • MillerTime
    Devoted September 2018
    MillerTime ·
    • Flag
    I didn't see the previous post....but i agree with others. I think it's a bit much. It's a cute outfit but i wouldn't use it for sometging formal like this. What worries me is at different angles or postures..more or less cleavage will be seen and you won't know until it's too late.
  • Mrsbdg
    Champion August 2017
    Mrsbdg ·
    • Flag

I still love it! If you feel beautiful and confident, rock the crap out of it!

Honestly, anything we wear now will look silly in 10-20 years so wear something that makes you smile now Smiley smile

• muriel
    Champion June 2018
    muriel ·
    • Flag

I don't care about cleavage. I just don't think it's very flattering. Those girls look like they could use some support.

• #WhenYouWishUponAWelch
    Devoted July 2019
    #WhenYouWishUponAWelch ·
    • Flag
    I think it looks great. Go with whatever makes you comfortable 😊
  • L
    Expert May 2018
    LIZ ·
    • Flag
    Of you're comfortable, wear it. But something tells me you're not because of you posting and asking for opinions. For what it's worth, I would not be comfortable for my E pictures.
  • plangalCG
    VIP May 2018
    plangalCG ·
    • Flag
    I’m just not a fan of it for other reasons, but I’m not crazy about the cleavage either.
  • Deirdre
    Dedicated October 2018
    Deirdre ·
    • Flag
    If you love it, I love it! My boobs are one of my fave features, so why not flaunt what you have? It isn't over the top, it's just showcasing your best features
  • Bianca
    Super August 2019
    Bianca ·
    • Flag

You look beautiful in it, but to answer your question, yes, that is too much cleavage. It's beautiful but not what I would choose.

• Sydney
    Expert May 2019
    Sydney ·
    • Flag
    It's still pretty, but I still don't think quite right for engagement photos.
  • Lindsey
    VIP June 2018
    Lindsey ·
    • Flag

I am not really a fan of the outfit personally, sorry.

I would try something a little less fashion forward and wear somthing a little more timeless.

• Janel
    Super September 2018
    Janel ·
    • Flag
    Not a fan of the under boobs. I don’t think it’s very flattering
  • Mrsp
    Devoted July 2018
    Mrsp ·
    • Flag
    I personally think it's too much and would go for a more classic look but they're not my pictures. You have to do what makes you feel good. I do agree though that if you're asking for our opinions here, you're feeling a bit uncomfortable with your choice.
  • Alex
    Devoted October 2018
    Alex ·
    • Flag
    I think it looks great and if you love and are comfortable that's all that matters!! I posted my engagement pictures and had a couple comments about the dress I chose but I love that dress and it goes with our wedding so that's really all I care about.
  • M
    Super August 2018
    Marta ·
    • Flag
    I still tkink it’s a little too much.
  • Kaylyn
    Super May 2019
    Kaylyn ·
    • Flag
    Honestly I like really it. If you wear outfits like this all the time then I see no harm in wearing it for your photos. I’m not changing the way I dress, I want to be myself for my engagement photos
  • K
    Expert May 2018
    K ·
    • Flag

I still think it's gorgeous on you.

These are your pictures and you have to wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Smiley smile

• Christin
    Devoted May 2019
    Christin ·
    • Flag
    I wouldn't feel comfortable in it, but if you love it and it gives you confidence that will make your pictures turn out well, I say go for it. Just be sure to consider all the factors-save the dates, how will grandma feel, how will you feel showing the pictures to your possible future children, etc.
  • Going to the chapel
    Master July 2017
    Going to the chapel ·
    • Flag

I'm not a fan. Your girls look a bit saggy.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics