Melanie
Savvy June 2020

Drink options

Melanie, on November 20, 2019 at 9:43 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 8
Saved Save
Having a dry wedding ( under age). How many drink options should I have? Suggestions of drinks? Thanks in advance

8 Comments

• Sarah
    VIP September 2019
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    I would definitely have water, soda (coke, diet, ginger ale and maybe root beer depending on your guests) and maybe iced tea or lemonade. You could also offer coffee and tea if your guests are into that.
  • Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine ·
    • Flag

I agree with PP on their soda ideas, maybe toss in some sprite. I see you are having a June wedding so Iced Tea and lemonade is also a great idea! I would definitely take a look on pinterest. There are great ideas how to make sodas stations (saw an "crush" station. adorable!) or non alcoholic drink stations.

• Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy ·
    • Flag

What does your venue and/or caterer offer in your package? I ask because our venue includes the catering and bar, and we can just purchase the food package (without the bar), and it includes a variety of soda, water, iced tea, hot tea and coffee.

So, you may want to check first, to see what, if anything is included. Then you'll have a better idea of what more you may want to add.

• Kelsie
    Devoted March 2020
    Kelsie ·
    • Flag

We are having fruit infused water, iced tea, lemonade and sherbert punch!

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

Lemonade, punch and sweet tea (I'm from the South!) would be my picks!

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Fruit-infused water sounds so good!

• Rose
    Dedicated February 2020
    Rose ·
    • Flag

Ooh...have my favorite "Shirley Temple!" I've always loved it since I was a kid!!! Don't forget the cherries! It's just Sprite or 7-up and Rose Grenadine!

• Sheila
    Beginner October 2018
    Sheila ·
    • Flag
    We served individually bottled sodas from the Boylan Soda Company. Black Cherry , Root Beer, Creme, Ginger Ale. And also iced tea and lemonade.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics