We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jennifer
Dedicated October 2020

Dress woes

Jennifer , on January 28, 2020 at 6:39 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 12
Saved Save
Buyer's remorse. Our venue is outside so I didn't want anything bulky. I just feel like it's not fancy enough or something. I am adding the bling belt to the empire waist to pop it a little. The one I ordered is all white where this one is white/ivory. I feel like the lace is too bulkyand not dainty enough. IdkDress woes 1

12 Comments

Latest activity by Nefetera, on January 29, 2020 at 9:54 PM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I think it's so pretty and bridal! It is very classy.
  • Noelle
    Expert November 2019
    Noelle ·
    • Flag
    It’s a very pretty dress. But you don’t look very happy in it!! Maybe having your hair and make up done would change how you feel in it? If you’re really that unhappy in it and you could afford it, I’d look for something else.
  • Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

I think it is beautiful and will be lovely outdoors! Dress it up with a flashy veil, belt, accessories plus hair and make up and you'll be surprised how stunning it will become. You will also be carrying around flowers so that will add a pop of color as well.

• Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks you!!
  • Mrs. Araj
    Expert August 2018
    Mrs. Araj ·
    • Flag
    I had the same dress and loved it. I added a sash like you to give it a little more pop. I also wore a petticoat underneath to give it a little more structure. But you have to love it and be happy with the dress. I think you look great in the dress, but you don’t look happy. Alterations help too.
    Dress woes 2
    Dress woes 3

• Ivette
    Savvy December 2021
    Ivette ·
    • Flag
    I actually really find the dress very pretty and elegant. Maybe you could be overthinking. I been there before so I get it. But you will look beautiful no matter what girl.
  • Jo
    Expert November 2020
    Jo ·
    • Flag
    I think it is very elegant and pretty! If you think it isn’t fancy enough you could try adding one of those slips that have some poof and see if that helps? I kinda thought the same about my dress not being enough so I’m going to try that and see if it helps. But honestly with the veil and belt I think it is gorgeous and very bridal.
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You look amazing!! Your photos absolutely help!!! Thanks! Also, congratulations!!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    It’s so lovely on you! What about a longer veil? And have you purchased all your accessories? I think those will help.
  • Mrs. Araj
    Expert August 2018
    Mrs. Araj ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I went through the exact same thing you are going through now. I was worried the dress wasn't fancy or bridal enough. I even posted on here about it before my wedding. But, having alterations, the veil, accessories, make-up and hair made all the difference. Dress regret is a horrible thing. Just try to think of how happy you were when you tried it on.

• Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    This drezz is very elegant ans very nice. Perfect pick

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles