We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jen
Savvy August 2021

Dress style to wear with boots

Jen, on January 24, 2020 at 3:45 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save

Anybody else wearing cowboy boots with your dress? If so, what style dress did you ultimately go with? The only thing I know I want to wear for sure are my boots - but I'm drawing a blank as to what style dress to even look at. Bonus points for pics.

6 Comments

• Holly
    Dedicated February 2020
    Holly ·
    • Flag
    I’m wearing boots with my dress! I don’t think it matters which style you go with but I picked an a-line gown and then chose my boots after.
  • Jen
    Savvy August 2021
    Jen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

An A-line is so classic! I bet the boots and dress look awesome together!

• Noelle
    Devoted November 2019
    Noelle ·
    • Flag
    I think something with all over lace. A line. Any neckline.
  • Ashley
    Dedicated June 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    It wont let me post a pic😥 but my dress is an aline all lace with sweetheart neckline and I'm wearing my boots with it. The lady in alterations said that some women even get the front shorten to see the boots
  • Julia
    Dedicated October 2020
    Julia ·
    • Flag
    I’ll be wearing boots with my A-line dress, I’m also cutting the train off. My bridesmaids are wearing tea length dresses and are also wearing boots. Those are not the boots they will be wearing. And I don’t have mine on in the pictureDress style to wear with boots 1
    Dress style to wear with boots 2

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

We both wore boots. I didn't pick my dress to go with boots, but it works anyway!Dress style to wear with boots 3

Here is a better picture of the style of my dress. Dress style to wear with boots 4

Comment on this discussion

Related articles