We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Cierra
Dedicated October 2020

Dress Doubt?

Cierra, on October 8, 2020 at 8:45 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 16
Saved Save
I just got my dress back from alterations. When I chose my dress, I was in love... And I still like it, but I am unsure that I made the right choice.. Should I have chosen a more traditional look? This dress makes me feel beautiful, but as I look at these pictures after my alterations, I am starting to doubt my decision. Please help me tell myself I am just nit-picking. It's so close, and everything has changed so much I feel like it is more fear than anything else, but I need reassurance. HELPPPPP

Pics from before and after alterationsDress Doubt? 1
Dress Doubt? 2

Dress Doubt? 3
Dress Doubt? 4

Dress Doubt? 5

Dress Doubt? 6

16 Comments

Latest activity by Kari, on October 9, 2020 at 2:14 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I think you look gorgeous in that
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    I think you look beautiful in that dress! It's perfect to me, I love a good clean and classic look. Once your all done up with hair and accessories you'll love it all over again.
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    It's beautiful. Here's the real deal there always another dress out there we would love so I think your doubts are normal. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it but with my second fitting I thought the same. It's natural. You're gorgeous.
  • V
    Master July 2019
    Veronica Online ·
    • Flag
    It is very pretty and you look great in it ☺️
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    That dress is beautiful on you!
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2021
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    Omg you look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! 😍 I hear a lot of brides say that...think it’s normal but your hubby will for sure have his jaw drop! Lol
  • Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    You look beautiful in the dress!! It’s a clean, classic dress that will stand the test of time
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    You look absolutely beautiful in that dress! Holy crap!
  • Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring Online ·
    • Flag
    It's absolutely stunning. That's pretty close to my ideal wedding gown.
  • Eri
    Super October 2020
    Eri ·
    • Flag

I remember when you initially posted photos of this gown and I still love the look as much as I did then!

• S
    December 2021
    Sally ·
    • Flag

Let me put it this way, not every girl could carry off such a gorgeously understated gown as that. You utterly can, and do, and you look stunning.

• Marisa
    Master May 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag
    Girl, that dress looks amazing on you! It flatters you so much! It’s very classic yet a bit modern.
  • Bo Miller
    Expert December 2020
    Bo Miller ·
    • Flag

STUNNING! You so clean and classic and elegant!

• Jessica
    Devoted November 2019
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Stunning! Just imagine it with your bouquet in hand and a side braid embellished with hair jewels or flowers!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

That dress looks SO gorgeous on you!! It's so elegant and stunning in it's clean construction! 🥰

The little sparkle from the belt and the beautiful buttons down the back are the perfect touches - I wouldn't change a thing!!! 🙌

• Kari
    VIP May 2020
    Kari ·
    • Flag

I LOVE your dress. I actually tried on something somewhat similar and kept coming back to it even though I ended up going with a completely different design.

It's beautiful, you look incredible, and I love that the design is chic and trendy while still being super classy and timeless. If I went to a wedding and a bride was wearing this dress it would be one dress I wouldn't stop talking about. Honestly I feel like many bridal gowns are forgettable, but this is just simply stunning.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles