We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Cindy
Beginner August 2021

Dress commitment fears 馃槪

Cindy, on September 20, 2020 at 1:16 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 52
Saved Save
I have visited about three bridal shops now. Only two were a success. There are 3 dresses I have in my mind. But I feel I just can鈥檛 commit, I鈥檓 so afraid I will choose a dress everyone will think is ugly or a dress that I鈥檒l later regret that I can鈥檛 make a choice.

I鈥檓 very boobalicious and it鈥檚 never really bothered me until now. But I feel it would be disrespectful to go to church to booby looking too. But I still wanna look sexy, and beautiful. I wanna be a Queen that day. I looooove sparkle but I don鈥檛 want to look tacky or like a science experiment gone wrong. Help me maybe take some votes? Opinions?
Dress 1Dress commitment fears 馃槪 1
Dress commitment fears 馃槪 2
Dress 2 Dress commitment fears 馃槪 3
Dress commitment fears 馃槪 4

Dress 3 Dress commitment fears 馃槪 5
Dress commitment fears 馃槪 6
This last one was 5 sizes too small but we got it on lol

52 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on September 26, 2020 at 2:54 AM
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa
    • Flag
    Those are all so pretty!! I personally love the first dress on you, but I also love the train on the second dress! Which one do you feel you like best? Which one do you see yourself walking down the aisle in?
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag

I personally think dresses one and three are the most flattering. From one curvy girl to another ball gowns and a lines are forgiving in the hips lol. If you prefer mermaid I think that can look beautiful too. Here is my advice: wear what make you happy but that you feel your FH would love on you if you want to take him into account. From experience I would buy your dress closer to your date so even if you regret it, less time to exchange lol. You are almost a year out so that gives plenty of time to regret it. Maybe wait until next year?

I will say you need to wear what you love and if God blessed you on top then oh well. I know for some churches brides have worn a bridal jacket for that ceremony and then remove for the reception if you are worried about the church. Here is the way I feel, I have not liked how some brides look on their day but I know I would never tell them that lol and I doubt anyone will say anything to you so who cares what others think. You get one day so make it yours so you are happy.

• Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2021
    Chrysta Online
    • Flag
    Ohmygosh, that 1st dress looks AMAZING on you!! Definitely my favorite! If you want to be a little less boobalicious for the church you could wear a capelet over the dress. It would add even more sparkle and allow you to have the best of best worlds- a little more covered for your ceremony & sexy for the reception.
    Dress commitment fears 馃槪 7

• V
    Savvy December 2020
    Valerie
    • Flag
    Dress 3 is my favorite on you! Followed by dress 1. Both work with your body. I also narrowed down my choices to 3 dresses. Everyone had their own opinion. I finally went with the one that made me happy.
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine
    • Flag
    I actually love the last one the best on you!
  • Mcskipper
    Master July 2018
    Mcskipper Online
    • Flag
    I love 1 and 3. I also feel like once the dresses are ordered in your size and then altered to your body, the 鈥済irls鈥 should be well contained, so I wouldn鈥檛 stress boob-a-liciousness yet. The right size dress will allow for the right sized bra cups! Looking at these options there鈥檚 no way you鈥檒l end up in something everyone thinks is ugly鈥 they鈥檙e all beautiful!
  • G
    Dedicated August 2021
    Gianna
    • Flag
    I love the first one!
  • Meghan
    Dedicated September 2021
    Meghan
    • Flag
    Omg you look stunning!!! Love 1 馃槏 which do you feel most comfortable in?
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    I like the 1st than the 3rd. I tried on 6 dresses & fell in love with dress 7 but even then I couldn鈥檛 commit. I still had another appointment to go to & still had those 鈥渨hat if?鈥 feelings I couldn鈥檛 shake. Went to my 2nd appointment, tried on 5 dresses but kept comparing them to dress #7. That鈥檚 when I knew that I had found my dress. I can envision myself marrying him in that dress. Good luck on making your choice!
  • Rebelle Fleur
    VIP January 2021
    Rebelle Fleur
    • Flag
    I love dress #3. It鈥檚 a combination of #1 and #2. It鈥檚 the perfect amount of sexy, flirty and princess. Like Chrysta suggested you can add a blingy capelet to church.
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey
    • Flag
    I love dress 1 on you. Plus having straps is a god send. Then you aren't constantly pulling it up during the wedding
  • Monica
    Devoted August 2021
    Monica
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I second this! When I tried on the sample in store the boob area was clearly too small for me and I felt like I was popping out all over the place. Ordered a size up and when my actual dress came in it was a huge difference. Pics included for reference. I think you look great in all the dresses but I love the first one a lot. Dress commitment fears 馃槪 8
    Dress commitment fears 馃槪 9

• Rebelle Fleur
    VIP January 2021
    Rebelle Fleur
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Your dress is gorgeous
  • Kirsten
    Devoted October 2020
    Kirsten
    • Flag
    I agree with all of the other PP. #1 is my favorite on you... it makes your waist tiny! And my first thought for church modesty was also a capelet or something similar. You could also add a panel for the church and maybe the seamstress could make it removable (buttons or snaps on the inside) for the reception.
  • Noelle
    Expert November 2019
    Noelle
    • Flag
    I totally understand how hard it is!! I feel like most wedding gowns aren鈥檛 made with big boobs in mind.

Love dress 1 the most. It鈥檚 beautiful on you.
  • Kimberly
    Super March 2021
    Kimberly
    • Flag
    The 1st one all the way! It looks beautiful on you and is very flattering. Yes it shows cleavage but with the tank straps it isn鈥檛 showing too much. Very pretty!
  • L
    Expert September 2020
    • Flag
    The first one is so pretty on you!
  • Rachael
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Rachael
    • Flag
    Dress 2 is so sexy!! You look stunning. 2 all the way
  • Lynn
    Savvy April 2021
    Lynn
    • Flag
    I like you the most in 1 and 3 dress
  • Kimberly
    Expert October 2020
    Kimberly
    • Flag
    Dress 1 for sure! You look amazing in it, and it has the drama of a queen for sure. 馃懜馃徎

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles