You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Paula
Super September 2019

Double Digits!

Paula, on June 19, 2019 at 6:59 PM Posted in Planning 0 27
Saved Save
Today marks 99 days to go...Holy Moly, so much left to do! Where are you in this wedding countdown and where are you in your planning? I feel like I'm so far behind!

27 Comments

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    Ah exciting
    Those days will go by so quicklyDo an inventory check at some point so you'll know what you're missing and need to buy left
  • Ashley
    Expert October 2020
    Ashley
    • Flag
    So exciting! We have 485 days left. I鈥檝e booked venue with Catering and bar, dj, photographer, videographer, cake lady, officiants, colors picked, engagement session booked AND I bought some flameless candles on amazon. 馃槀

currently working on figuring out center pieces, and I need to actually write out our guest list. And hopefully dress, save the dates, and invites by the end of the year! 馃馃徏馃馃徏馃馃徏
  • Future Mrs.kimbro
    Dedicated June 2020
    Future Mrs.kimbro
    • Flag
    We have 366 days to go... Getting nervous 馃槀
  • Stephanie
    Savvy October 2019
    Stephanie
    • Flag

I have a 107 days to go! I feel like I am so far behind too! Every time I cross something off of my to-do list, I have to add like three more things on. 馃槀 All of my big planning is done and I am working on more detailed things like ceremony music, ceremony logistics, and DIYing decorations.

• Diana
    VIP December 2019
    Diana
    • Flag
    We have 178 days. The only thing left for us is picking a catering company. I鈥檝e got to bustle my dress. Buy the flowers from Sam鈥檚 Club. That鈥檚 it!!
  • CDickman
    VIP September 2019
    CDickman
    • Flag
    I am at 100
    we have to print out pictures for memorial table, do the seating chart. I came do either of those. Waiting on pictures and well
    RSVP for seating chart. Buy sharpies for guest book. Make signs. So next project is signs! Oh pick out two more dances.
  • Micaiah
    Devoted July 2019
    Micaiah
    • Flag
    We're at 26 days!!! I still have to finish center pieces and bouquets. We also still have to make the games and order alcohol. There's also a few last minute details, but that's all the big things!
  • Arielle
    Expert August 2020
    Arielle
    • Flag

344 days left! Venue booked (this includes catering), officiant found, hotel rooms blocked, save the dates ordered, trials for hair and make up scheduled, 3 dress appointments scheduled, narrowing DJ search. Engagement party is Saturday!

Reading these comments I feel a little behind, but it'll all work out. Smiley smile

• ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914
    • Flag
    86 days left! Our invites are being delivered to our house today, so excited to see them! Our shower is this weekend, FHs bachelor party next weekend... we just finalized our honeymoon with the travel agent this week... so the things left are really starting to figure out some of the smaller details, and booking a shuttle for guests.
  • Emily
    Super April 2020
    Emily
    • Flag

That's so exciting! We're in that lull stage of planning right now. Have the big things out of the way (almost done with guest list), but it's too soon do to the smaller details (cake, flowers, etc.). Our engagement session is next month so that's the next big thing! I'm sure I'll feel like I'm behind when the countdown turns to double digits!

• Jess
    Super September 2019
    Jess
    • Flag

We are the day after you so 100 today! Cant believe its the last day of triple digits! Just like you I feel like there's so much left to do! I begin my dress alterations on the 29th and invites go out on July 8th. So its really starting to feel real! Congratulations and Happy Planning!

• Jordan
    Expert September 2019
    Jordan
    • Flag

Ahh, very exciting!!! I'm at 100 today so tomorrow I'll join you in double digits!!

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, you seem so organized, I'm the opposite of you LOL. Great job getting a head start though!

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It's so exciting isn't it...stressful but exciting!

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It is so exciting! I keep thinking I want it to hurry up and slow down all at the same time

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

The invitations were a big stress item for me, we just got ours in last week and will be mailing them out in a couple weeks!

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, you are doing so great in planning! I'm currently searching for HMUA, I have no idea where to start

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I bet you are so excited! It's so close, can't wait to see the pictures!

• Paula
    Super September 2019
    Paula
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Reading your comment I have to add to my list, I forgot the memorial pictures, ugh. I feel like every day I keep adding things

• Natalia
    Expert October 2020
    Natalia
    • Flag

Hopefully 497 days! And I have accomplished absolutely NOTHING!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics