Skip to main content
Debbie
Devoted October 2013

DIY rose petal aisle runner

Debbie, on January 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 8
Saved

Someone posted how she made a DIY rose petal aisle runner out of silk petals and tulle. I thought i bookmarked and and cannot find it. Can anyone help me locate this post?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Celia Milton, on January 25, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • Tanika M. ©EO
    VIP March 2013
  • Debbie
    Devoted October 2013
    Debbie ·
    • Flag

That was it! THANK YOU!

• M.S.P.D
    Master August 2012
    M.S.P.D ·
    • Flag

That sounds beautiful! I had a rose petal isle at my wedding too! but our beach required real petals.

• Almost Mrs. Wifey//(*;*)\\
    Super August 2013
    Almost Mrs. Wifey//(*;*)\\ ·
    • Flag

I started to make one, i bought 3000 petals for $12.00 on ebay. I got about 10 feet done and decided i didnt like it Smiley sad . I found a website that sells real rose petals 14.99 for 400. Im gonna go that route! Good luck with yours though! Post pictures!! Smiley smile

• Nancy
    Dedicated September 2013
    Nancy ·
    • Flag

@jessica d. , what website are you using that sells real rose petals for 14.99 for 400 petals??

• Debbie
    Devoted October 2013
    Debbie ·
    • Flag

Jessica--what did you not like about it?

• Almost Mrs. Wifey//(*;*)\\
    Super August 2013
    Almost Mrs. Wifey//(*;*)\\ ·
    • Flag

The website is www.bunchesdirect.com. I am actually ordering all my flowers from them. They have the best prices that I could find! Smiley smile Debbie, To me, it didnt really even look like rose petals once I started gluing them on, maybe it was the quality of the petals, the more I did, the less I liked it. Also I tried gluing the petals on with a cookie sheet underneath and that did not work out well for me, the toulle would get glued to it then tear as i pulled it up. I don't mean to take away from it, I have seen a few on Pinterest and they look very pretty. I dont know if it was the way I glued them on or the quality of them, mine just didnt turn out how i expected!

• Celia Milton
    Celia Milton ·
    • Flag

My personal opinion? Lots of dollars, lots of time, lots of glue. Buy the petals. Toss them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics