Ana
Devoted September 2019

Disposables

Ana, on August 15, 2019 at 11:43 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 9
Saved
Hey guys,
if you used disposable plates cups and flare ware what did you use? Can you recommend any thing??
Thanks,

9 Comments

Latest activity by Megan, on August 15, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  • Diana
    VIP December 2019
    Diana ·
    • Flag
    We’re getting ours from Sam’s Club. We didn’t want to spend a lot of money on plates and flatware.
  • Ana
    Devoted September 2019
    Ana ·
    • Flag
    Ok thanks ! Are they paper or plastic. Do you have a photo?
  • Hannah
    Devoted September 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag

disposable dinnerwareDisposables 1

Hi there I got mine on Amazon - we went with the brand "Occasions". I got their plain round white dinner and salad plates. They are very lightweight but look SO nice!! I don't think my guests will be able to tell they are disposable until they pick them up Smiley smile We also got the silverware on Amazon! It came with 100 sets, the plates came with 120 sets. This is a mock up of the place setting, not the real deal lol

I think the plates cost $75 and the silverware about $25 so around $100 for 120 guests Smiley smile

• Sara
    Super October 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag

We're using plastic plates we got at Costco - I believe they're Masterpiece brand, and they're white with a silver ring around the rim. We got them when they were on sale, and I think they were $13 or $14 for a pack of 25 dinner plates and 25 app/dessert plates

• Katie
    Super November 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    I am getting all of mine from Sam's Club. I'm using the clear plates 9" for dinner and 6" for cake also we are getting napkins, cups, forks, and spoons from there as well, and only spending about $80 for everything

Disposables 2
  • A
    Dedicated August 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    I bought really nice hard plastic plates and flatware at my local dollar store
  • Mrsbdg
    Champion August 2017
    Mrsbdg ·
    • Flag
    Please consider compostables! We don’t need more waste in this world!

Amazon has great bulk compostables :-)
  • Yam
    VIP September 2019
    Yam ·
    • Flag
    I got some stuff from PoshPartySupplies and others from efavormart
    Excuse photos! Took them in a rush. Not pictured is our cups, they’re just clear cups with gold glitter on the rim.

Disposables 3

Disposables 4
  • Megan
    Savvy April 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag

Depending on what your budget is, I love these! They're actually thick enough to re-use, but they're disposable. They come in white with silver, gold, or rose gold. Very elegant!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K5RNFN8/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_9?smid=A1E4I49P7PQ1O1&psc=1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics