Does anyone out there feel conflicted with their fiance about when to postpone their wedding? My fiance wants to move out only a few months, whereas I would feel so much better pushing it off to spring 2021. We are both older (I'm 35) and want children so this is a big issue; however, if I worry I will have a mental breakdown if I can't have the wedding and honeymoon I want (and everything that is supposed to be happy with being a bride).
I don't know what to here. I want to respect his wishes but I need him to see how important this is to me, and how this is going to inflict psychological damage when I'm already feeling broken.
Sometimes I worry that if we select the fall date, and it has to be cancelled, maybe he's hoping I'll just say screw it and move on. But i'm just not ok with that.
Is anyone out there in a similar situation? How did you two resolve it?