12/31/21. I live in Ohio and want to wed in Cali. I've been waiting weeks for a contract for this one venue. Its really eating me up that I have received it yet because it is holding me up on some of my planning.
Hey! We are 12/4 also! We have a venue, DJ, and photographer, I have my dress, and some of my bridesmaids are already all set w dresses. We still need to do flowers, makeup and hair trial is set for this month (though I already booked it) and I think that’s it for now lol how about you? Where are you in your process?
December 4th wedding just finished save the date cards finishing details so I can send them out Friday. Closet it gets the more excited I get !! We have venue,church,Marachi, food cater,Dj , as well as the cake down. Working on our fruit table as well on transportation and deciding on wedding invitation. Our theme is Christmas and colors are Merlot, gold,green and white 🥰
December 30th bride here! I feel so lost. There are plenty of things that I didn’t even knew I needed to think about. We will have 40 guests max. For that reason I feel like I don’t want to spend money with a wedding planner or MC etc. So far I have:VenueDécorCatering DressesBand Invitations ready. Any advice or opinion?
12/31/21 Wedding for us! We are so excited, but are feeling overwhelmed with the planning. We both work so much and have little to no time to plan, but also cannot afford the help of a wedding planner. So little by little we go!
I am late to the party, we are planning a NYE 2021 destination wedding in Cabo. I am literally sourcing wedding planners now. I felt like I was alone with selecting this date but after reading the comments in the thread, I feel soo much better! We are in this together.
Do you all happen to know of any Cabo wedding planners that will be open to doing a wedding on NYE?
We are on 12/4 too! We had to move from 12/5/2020 so I had a lot of things done already but still somehow have a million things to do. Is anyone else starting to get nervous again now that this Delta variant is becoming a problem? Our venue is actually closing a month after our date so if we have to reschedule again I'm going to have to start from scratch. Another unexpected problem I ran into is that we had picked a hotel nearby to book our block of rooms that has a nice restaurant/bar attached and that was where we had planned to do our rehearsal dinner, after party and brunch the next morning but they are now closed and renovating and are unable to tell me whether or not they will be open again by that time. I'm debating moving to another hotel but I really don't want to because it's a super pretty hotel and the vibe matched our them so well. I'm crossing my fingers that everything is going to somehow work out