Riley
Expert March 2020

Day Check 299!!

Riley, on June 3, 2019 at 12:21 AM

Posted in Planning 58

I am out of the 300s lol Amy date is March 28th 2020 I'm so excited but nervous. How far are you away? What are your feelings. Just curious 馃槈
I am out of the 300s lol Amy date is March 28th 2020 I'm so excited but nervous. How far are you away? What are your feelings. Just curious 馃槈

58 Comments

• Anna
    Rockstar June 2020
    Anna
    • Flag
    Started at 480
    Now we are at 368! Woo hoo !
    Its going by really fast!
    Next year this time will be my wedding weekSmiley smile
  • Veronica
    Devoted May 2020
    Veronica
    • Flag
    349 days to go excited that it鈥檚 finally under a year mark and starting to get into planning more as it gets closer
  • Michelle
    Super August 2019
    Michelle
    • Flag
    75 days for us! I feel organized and crazy at the same time! Lol Everyone keeps telling me I'm very put together and ahead of where I need to be yet I feel like I have so much to do still! Aahhh! Best of luck to you all!
  • Kristen
    VIP April 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag

Some days I wish I could hit fast forward but other days (like when I鈥檓 working on DIY) I鈥檓 content with how long I have
  • Larisa
    Devoted July 2019
    Larisa
    • Flag
    39 days left. I鈥檓 mostly excited but get anxious about everything still 馃槄 I feel there鈥檚 so much to do still. I鈥檓 ready for it to be over and be married and on our honeymoon already 鉂わ笍
  • Toni
    Expert January 2020
    Toni
    • Flag
    Day 235-Our date is January 25, 2020
    Feeling nervous and impatient haha, it鈥檚 so hard to not plan everything so far ahead cause I鈥檓 running out of things to plan!
  • Janiya
    Super June 2020
    Janiya
    • Flag

FH and I are still 387 days away from our wedding day! I remember being in the 500's. I can't wait until my wedding day. I'm so excited everytime I talk about it even though it's a year away

• VIP September 2019
    • Flag
    95 days. Some days I'm like I got this everything is squared away then other days I have freak out moments like I have so much to do. Like I kept doubting and trying to visualize the tables and centerpieces. I haven't figured out the sweetheart table. It is the little things and the indecisiveness is the worst. Good luck with your planning.
  • Cadence
    Dedicated August 2019
    Cadence
    • Flag

75 Days! It feels like it'll be here and over before I know it.

• Samantha
    Dedicated September 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag

102 day!!! September 14th. I'm like you...excited but nervous! We've been able to slowly get things over the past few months and are down to just food and beverages. I'm just waiting for the dreams to start where the DJ or photographer doesn't show up lol

• Keyona
    Devoted March 2020
    Keyona
    • Flag

300 days away its exciting yet still feels far.

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    We are 110 days out! It's starting to sneak up on us lol. Right now we really need to focus on getting our invitations ordered, but a cousin just moved, so we need the new address first.
  • Sexypoodle
    VIP October 2020
    Sexypoodle
    • Flag
    Only 494 days left. LOL! I had to look on the main page because don鈥檛 even count. I鈥檓 also not doing very much planning because it鈥檚 so far away. However, since most of the vendors have to be through the hotel (food and beverage, cake, flowers, photography, AV) we really only have to select a DJ, stationery, hair/makeup and one specialty vendor that we plan to have during cocktail hour. It鈥檚 great!!!
  • Jess
    Super September 2019
    Jess
    • Flag

117 Days! Almost in the double digits! Everything is starting to feel so real now! The stress is just starting to hit me lol Congrats to all and Happy Planning!

• Jazmine
    Dedicated May 2020
    Jazmine
    • Flag

We are 335 days out! May 2, 2020

• Future Mrs. McCully
    Devoted July 2019
    Future Mrs. McCully
    • Flag

40 days!!

I seen this meme the other day that said "not sure if being a chill bride or just completely procrastinating on very important things" Totally me this whole planning process....I am just now realizing how much I have to do and panic mode is setting in.

• Futuremrst
    Devoted August 2019
    Futuremrst
    • Flag
    61 days! I鈥檓 a ball of nerves. I鈥檓 going to my second dress fitting tomorrow with the hopes of taking it home, and meeting with the DJ today. Everything is coming together and I鈥檓 excited but also nervous since I鈥檓 doing so much DIY decor and I want everything to be great.
  • Jillian
    Dedicated August 2019
    Jillian
    • Flag

81 Days!!! My bridal shower is this weekend so I am getting excited about all of the wedding activities! I feel like the bridal shower is the start of all things wedding where we can start to include our friends and family! Its not just us stressing about details! Now its time to start the party!!!

• Danielle K
    VIP June 2019
    Danielle K
    • Flag

I am 5 days away...鈥︹︹ AHHHH!!! lol jk I am super excited!

• Shaina
    Devoted October 2020
    Shaina
    • Flag

494! I can't wait to get to 365 Smiley heart. We have a good amount of planning done such as the big/major vendors. Once Oct/November is here we are picking our bridal party!

Comment on this discussion