Skip to main content
Gabby
Devoted October 2021

Custom dress is done!

Gabby, on October 22, 2021 at 12:39 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 16
Saved
So my dress is finally done. My wedding is next week and idk if I feel beautiful in it. Maybe it's just the unflattering angle. I cropped my head out so I didn't have to see so many chins. What do you all think? Obviously i can't change it now. And maybe I'll feel better once my hair and make up are done.

16 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on October 28, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  • Gabby
    Devoted October 2021
    Gabby ·
    • Flag
    Custom dress is done! 1

Custom dress is done! 2
    Submitted the post before I put the pics in 🤦‍♀️
  • CountryBride
    VIP April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag

How beautiful I like that it's not the traditional white, you look beautiful

• Brianna
    Dedicated July 2022
    Brianna ·
    • Flag
    That dress is beautiful and it looks good on you! I see nothing wrong at all! I say don’t worry too much cause you really look amazing! ☺️
  • Gabby
    Devoted October 2021
    Gabby ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! I just suddenly got nervous about the black too and I'm not sure why. I have wanted this dress all year and I wanted it black.
  • Yasmine
    Master October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag

Its a cute dress!

• Courtney
    Expert September 2022
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I think it looks great on you, are you unhappy with the dress itself, and if so what specifically?
  • Gabby
    Devoted October 2021
    Gabby ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I don't think so honestly. It's everything I asked for. Just nervous about not looking good or about the fact that it's black and I'm worried
  • Courtney
    Expert September 2022
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh the black is stunning, and boo on anyone who would dare to say otherwise. It’s your wedding day and how you look is entirely up to you and should be a representation of your personality.

I love it and hope you feel like the star you are! 🙌🏻
  • Samantha
    Super August 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

No honey this dress is FABULOUS. And you are fabulous 😭 This is going to look amazing with your burgundy shoes and the colors of your wedding!! I'm sorry you don't currently feel that way in it, but girl this is STUNNING and you are going to look completely gorgeous. Based on your previous posts, it fits your vibe perfectly and I'm obsessed with it. I can't wait to see you wedding pictures!!!! Please don't worry about the black or looking good. The black is perfect and you are beautiful!!

• A
    Expert September 2022
    Allie ·
    • Flag

Oh heck yes, you're gonna rock this!!!! Ok so it's totally normal to have a moment of self-doubt, but then, with how you look in this dress, you gotta go back to being an absolute freaking rockstar!!! Wow it is a show-stopper, and you are gonna make so many people wish they had your gorgeous gown!!! I know it's hard, but after your moment of self-doubt is over, try to listen to some Rupaul or something, and think about how amazing you're gonna feel walking down the aisle to your life partner in this stunning custom gown!!!! Try to feel all the happiness and all the loving eyes looking at you while you walk down the aisle Smiley heart And especially with professional hair, makeup, and gorgeous jewelry??? Yes queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gabby
    Devoted October 2021
    Gabby ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much 🥰 I think I just had a low confidence moment. I definitely have struggled with low self esteem. I think it will be okay. I actually just did a boudoir shoot and I actually looked at my pics and thought I was pretty hot 😅 that's saying alot for me lol
  • Jasmine S.
    Rockstar May 2022
    Jasmine S. ·
    • Flag
    I love it! Very dramatic!
  • Megan
    Dedicated May 2022
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    You look absolutely stunning 🤩 you are totally rocking that dress! You will blow everyone away in it!
  • A
    Expert September 2022
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes to the boudoir shoot!!! I’m so glad to hear you had a wonderful time and that it got you back on the kick-ass bride track!! Smiley smile Smiley smile Smiley smile
  • Fiona
    Super May 2024
    Fiona ·
    • Flag

You look good Smiley smile I like the black - it's really unique Smiley smile

• Victoria
    Dedicated November 2022
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    I think you look positively stunning in it!! I love a good lace sleeve moment!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics