Gabby
Devoted October 2021

Cups?

Gabby, on August 25, 2021 at 6:01 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 6
Saved
Is it okay to use clear plastic cups for the bar? There are some normal cups at our church but no one will be there to really wash dishes so I think we would run out if people get a few drinks each.

6 Comments

Latest activity by CountryBride, on August 28, 2021 at 3:39 PM
  • Michelle
    Rockstar October 2022
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Plastic cups are the norm and perfectly acceptable in that situation. Plus with Covid everything is single serve.

• Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    Plastic cups are perfectly fine especially during the Covid era. Our bartender specifically said she would use them for single serve
  • Janae
    Devoted September 2021
    Janae ·
    • Flag

Totally support you on this! We just decided to use clear plastic cups as well.

• Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Have someone at the church volunteer to wash cups or go with a sturdy plastic cup.
  • Kari
    Master May 2020
    Kari ·
    • Flag

I would just vote for compostable cups vs plastic, but the aesthetic/idea is the same. Single use is typical for weddings, I just hate how wasteful weddings are and spending a little extra on something that won't sit in a landfill for the rest of our lives and beyond was worth it for us.

• CountryBride
    VIP April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag

Were using clear plastic cups and I don't think anyone will care we are having a rustic wedding

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics