Jana
Master October 2022

Cricut projects

Jana, on August 5, 2020 at 4:48 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 12
Saved
What have you made or are planning to make?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Jana, on August 6, 2020 at 1:35 PM
  • Emma
    Super October 2020
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    Right now we are getting our playlist together! My friends step dad is letting us use his DJ equipment and will run everything for us we just have to make the Spotify playlist
    Saturday we are going shopping for the wood for the arch my fiancé is making
    I need to go to my dads to cut wooden dice from a tree Getting mason jars and decorating them for the centerpieces
  • Jessica
    Master September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    I don’t have a cricut, but as I’ve worked on seating chart stuff I’ve wished I did because some of my plans would have been so much easier! I’ve also seen some amazing invitations people created with theirs. What are you planning?
  • Alisa
    Devoted August 2020
    Alisa ·
    • Flag

I made our ring box, cake topper and mrs and mr shirts for us

• V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

I don't have a Cricut, but our decorator used hers to make our signs. She only made the smaller signs because she said it would've been too difficult to use it to make the larger signs. Not sure if that's true her not, but we bought the larger signs elsewhere. I was very happy with the smaller signs that she made. They looked amazing!

• Jodie
    Expert August 2020
    Jodie ·
    • Flag
    We've been working on the bouquets (making the flowers out of paper), signs- welcome, bar, bridal shower, etc, and some gifts.
  • Kevin
    Super October 2021
    Kevin ·
    • Flag
    We are making all our own centerpieces, table numbers and . We are also doing our own seating chart and signs which is all wood with cricut lettering on it. The best is the 8 foot hexagon ceremony arch we are building Lots of fun DIY!
  • Margarita
    Devoted March 2021
    Margarita ·
    • Flag
    I purchased a cricut for the wedding 😅, I’ll be making the name cards for the table & so far I’ve made my cups for my bridesmaids/ grooms men proposal
  • A
    Super October 2021
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    I’m using mine for the welcome bag tags and door hangers.
  • Amanda
    Dedicated October 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Oh man, what haven’t I made! I’ve done vinyl for the card box, all the signs, donut board, custom cornhole boards for reception, and champagne flutes. I used the cricut to address all our envelopes because my handwriting is terrible but I wanted it to look handwritten. (We’ve gotten so many comments about our beautifully addressed invites) I will be make our cake topper as well. I’ve had it since December and I’m obsessed!
  • Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Everything sounds lovely! Any pictures to share of what you've all made?
  • Monica
    Devoted August 2021
    Monica ·
    • Flag
    I made some masks and personalized tote bags for my bridesmaids, as well as our small wedding sign. I didn't think I would like the cricut that much but I totally love it. Cricut projects 1

Cricut projects 2

Cricut projects 3

• Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Those look great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics