Meghan
Master October 2019

Covid19 Silver Lining... Extra Time with Your New Spouse!

Meghan, on April 7, 2020 at 11:29 AM

Posted in Married Life 22

With all the sad, depressing posts, I thought it would be nice to talk about the silver lining of the Covid19 "Shelter in Place" that many/all of us are under. Getting to spend A LOT of time with our new spouses! What have you 2 been up to at home and how are you handling all of the time together?...

With all the sad, depressing posts, I thought it would be nice to talk about the silver lining of the Covid19 "Shelter in Place" that many/all of us are under. Getting to spend A LOT of time with our new spouses! What have you 2 been up to at home and how are you handling all of the time together? My wife and I just celebrated 6 months married this past Sunday! Though it was celebrated much differently than we ever expected, we have been making the best of it! We recently purchased a new home and have been really enjoying having plenty of free time to unpack and do some home projects!

Are you enjoying the extra time with your husband/wife? What are you doing to pass the time?

22 Comments

• Samantha
    VIP October 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

I'm still working, but my FH isn't so I get more time with him in the evenings and we've started going on walks as soon as I get home from work. We're talking about starting to hike, just so we can have a change of scenery and maybe take up tennis. He's not able to do soccer anymore because it's a contact sport, but tennis is allowed.

• Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That sounds nice! We are definitely spending more time outside as well, and the weather has been perfect for that. Tennis would be a lot of fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics