We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Riot
Savvy August 2020

covid honeymoons?

Riot, on May 23, 2020 at 8:33 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
Saved Save
Reply
Hi! August 2nd bride here. We are moving forward with the hope that everything will work out(though were waiting for his suit, flowers, and hopefully our reception location doesn't permanently close!).



We were supposed to honeymoon in Vegas at a music festival. That was postponed to next year. We're really wanting to do something. Is anyone planning anything? We're kind of thinking of a camping trip. Just wanted to other people's ideas.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Riot, on May 24, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  • Vanessa
    Savvy November 2020
    Vanessa
    • Flag
    I plan on honeymooning in Mexico, which is where our wedding is馃馃従. It鈥檚 in November so I鈥檓 not sure what will be opened by then but I鈥檓 going to make the most of the beach and time together doing whatever. Even if it鈥檚 spent in a beautiful Villa playing skip-bo lol I鈥檒l be over the moon
    • Reply
  • Riot
    Savvy August 2020
    Riot
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ooo that sounds wonderful! Good luck!
    • Reply
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca
    • Flag

    I think camping is likely to be virus-proof. Also, perhaps a quieter resort town, or someplace you can rent a private condo/house.

    Good luck!

    • Reply
  • Riot
    Savvy August 2020
    Riot
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
    • Reply
  • Dominique
    Devoted June 2020
    Dominique
    • Flag
    Hey Riot! We are getting married on Vegas June 27th for our Honeymoon we're just keeping it simple just a week get away in Indianapolis once we return...
    • Reply
  • Gwendolyn
    Devoted July 2021
    Gwendolyn
    • Flag

    Keep an eye on National Parks service for closures - I know Rocky Mountain National and Yosemite are both still closed. Smiley sad

    We were planning for Northern Japan, everything is booked and paid for but we are going to wait until July to decide if we need to cancel. It's closed to foreign nationals right now. So now we are considering 3 nights in Las Vegas, 2 nights in Yosemite, and 3 nights in Los Angeles via road trip.

    • Reply
  • Riot
    Savvy August 2020
    Riot
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We're thinking of just going to the middle of the desert. Away from people and great place for star gazing. We wanted to still go down to Vegas but so much will be closed still. It just doesn't seem worth it. We were also thinking maybe the coast? Near San Francisco.
    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics