We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Cassandra
Devoted September 2021

Covid-19 Frustration

Cassandra, on March 17, 2020 at 9:27 PM Posted in Planning 1 6
Saved Save

Did anyone else tell themselves before the wedding that everything was going to be okay as long as on the day you got married to love of your life? I told my self that it wouldn't matter if every little thing got wrong as long as I married my man. Now it turns out getting married on our date isn't happening. So I guess the worst has already happened. I'm pretty much ready for anything, and now I have all this time to do projects for the wedding.

I hope everyone who is rescheduling takes the time to really enjoy this extra bride time. I know it's so disappointing but we have to look at it in a different way now.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Cassandra, on March 18, 2020 at 1:02 PM
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    This is def a great way to look and handle the situation we have upon us. Happy planning
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    It’s good you’re taking it in stride and I hope everything works out for you
  • Anna
    Super April 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag

OMG Yes lol. My dream wedding was just to go elope. My fiance wanted a big wedding. Well looks like that's going to end up happening. This is why i'm a little mad at myself. I should just think of marrying my fh. But i find all this like a bad dream i wanna wake up. The things that i was stressing out before all this, is not even worth it no more.

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! Yes, it's definitely so different.

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you Smiley smile!

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah, agreed! I definitely think this is putting everything into perspective.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics