April
Expert September 2018

Coupon code for zazzle?

April, on April 2, 2018 at 11:47 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 5
Saved

I ordered my invites on zazzle using a groupon so I got 75 of them for $35. Now I need to order the RSVP cards but I just can't justify $100 for those... Does anyone have a promo code worth more than 15% off?

Thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Meaghan, on April 2, 2018 at 7:34 PM
  • Sami
    Dedicated March 2020
    Sami ·
    • Flag
    Often times if you leave something in your shopping cart they will send you additional offers. Or can you purchase another Groupon?
    I’ve also heard vistaprint is good and a lot more cost efficient.
  • Katie
    Dedicated October 2018
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    They almost always have some kind of coupon code. I’ve seen a few 50% off when looking st zazzle lately so maybe just check daily to see what discount they’re offering
  • K
    Just Said Yes October 2018
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    I used a similar Groupon for shutterfly - make sure to read the fine print. I wanted to combine my Groupon ($100 towards save the dates) with a 50% off coupon from shutterfly. Turns out you can’t combine coupons. So I ended up ordering enough save the dates to use my $100 worth and then the rest using the 50% off coupon in a separate order
  • Melissa
    Dedicated September 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

They're having 40% off now with GREATZAZDEAL, I just got the email this morning from Zazzle. Or you could always wait for 50% off. I ordered my invites and rsvp cards from Zazzle for under $150 and they should be in by this Wednesday! So they're pretty fast at printing and getting them shipped out.

• M
    Dedicated September 2018
    Meaghan ·
    • Flag
    I hope you know the Groupon is only for certain invitations. If you type in Groupon on zazzle it will show the Groupon ones. I just ordered my invites and rsvp on Saturday while they were 50% off because the Groupon list didn’t have any invites that matched my colors.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics