LaCava
Just Said Yes September 2022

Couples getting married on September 22, 2022

LaCava, on June 28, 2021 at 7:25 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved
Heyy Date Twins!!

My name is Lacava and I'm getting married in Greenville, SC. I'm 25 soon to be 26 in September. I would love to get to know y'all and go through this planning together. So I have any of you started planning anything or picking out anything?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on July 21, 2021 at 7:14 PM
  • S
    Senny
    • Flag
    Hi Lacava!
    This is great! Congratulations!
    My name is Senny. I鈥檓 35 and I鈥檓 turning 36 in September!馃槂I live in New York. I already booked my venue a month after we got engaged. After that I booked photographers/ videographer and now I鈥檓 looking for hair and make up!

• Casey
    Casey
    • Flag
    Hello All-
    I'm Casey and my Bride to be is Brenda. We are living in Vegas but getting married in Colorado. We just booked or venue this week. We already had the DJ and photographer lined up so the next day we booked those two.
  • S
    Senny
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi Casey!!

Congratulations!! That鈥檚 amazing! When did you guys get engaged?
  • Zanetah
    Zanetah
    • Flag
    Hi Date Twins!

My name is Zanetah! I鈥檓 from CT. We haven鈥檛 booked anything besides the venue so far. But we are looking to have our DJ and photographer booked soon! Trying to line up our officiant as well. I already inquired about MUA I hope it isn鈥檛 too early but I鈥檓 scared vendors will get booked up quick!
  • I
    Icel
    • Flag
    We already picked our venue ! Getting married on 09/22/22
  • Brittany
    Brittany
    • Flag

Hi LaCava - Nice to meet you!! We are getting married on Sep. 24, 2022! I am noticing that many vendors - floral, photography, etc are already booked up - a lot faster than usual while planning a wedding not during COVID times. Not all of them of course, but enough to make us work a little faster!! I think that Saturday's may also book up more quickly, so my guess is you should have better luck with a Thursday! I would start with the big ones (venue, food, photographer) as soon as you feel like you have a good grasp on your budget and wedding vision! Smiley smile We've just booked our venue and church for now but are researching a photographer and florist now for their style and pricing. Good luck! - Brittany

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics