Jen
Beginner September 2019

Couples getting married on September 21, 2019

Jen, on August 4, 2019 at 9:53 AM

Posted in Planning 96

Guys, our wedding is NEXT month! Are we freaking out yet?
Guys, our wedding is NEXT month! Are we freaking out yet?

96 Comments

• Stephanie
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Same!! We are totally having that song played at our reception!! Smiley heart

• Stephanie
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

My MOH quit on me!! We have not spoken since November, and I have a much better MOH now. Still sad to throw away a friendship, but she has not spoken to me since then. I refused to reschedule my wedding dress shopping because 3 days before the appointment she told me she didn't want to go that day anymore - she was too busy. We had the appointment booked for TWO MONTHS! Sorry, not rescheduling wedding dress shopping. She also wanted nothing to do with helping to plan a bachelorette party or bridal shower, nor did she want to give a toast for me at the reception because "public speaking scares her." It was hurtful, but I'm better off!

• Magdalena
    Beginner September 2019
    Magdalena ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That's how I feel. Lol
  • Lakesha
    Beginner September 2019
    Lakesha ·
    • Flag
    YES VERY NERVOUS AND EXCITED SEPT.21
  • Sarah
    Dedicated September 2019
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's exactly how I feel. There really isn't much left to do at this point, but I constantly feel like I'm forgetting something. Maybe sitting down and planning out the details of the day before/day of will help? I'm so ready for it to be here!!

• Sarah
    Dedicated September 2019
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Omg Katie yes this is my life! We have so many Amazon boxes of wedding supplies stacked in our apartment it's getting hard to walk! I work at a college, and classes start next week, and I just need to skip all of that nonsense so I can concentrate on getting married...

• Leah
    Beginner September 2019
    Leah ·
    • Flag
    Omg! Got the marriage license today! So excited... everything is now paid for! Have only three DIY projects left. Plus were getting married on a cruise ship and I’m equally looking forward to the vacation!!!
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    I still have to order a few things.

I just ordered FH’s Wedding Band, additional Tablecloths, and my Reception 👗 today.
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    Oh, we still have to get the License.
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It’s our Recessional 🎵.
  • Katie
    Savvy September 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Can't wait for the day after the wedding, September 22nd, when I can finally relax and have nothing for wedding plans on the forefront of my brain anymore.
  • Leah
    Beginner September 2019
    Leah ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It’s ours as well!
  • Vanessa
    Expert September 2019
    Vanessa ·
    • Flag
    Freaking out!!! 18 days away
  • Lindsey
    Beginner September 2019
    Lindsey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I am in full panic mode, even with everything being done and my list being checked 10+ times. I dont know how I am going to focus on work for the next 2 weeks.

• Vanessa
    Expert September 2019
    Vanessa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Me TOO! Ahhh just finished my seating chart. Still need centerpieces. All I can think about is wedding but i’m freaking out in an excited way but I just want the day here already! Not feeling nervous too much
  • Destinee
    Savvy September 2019
    Destinee ·
    • Flag

Its all getting here so quickly!! Also, I kind of lost my mind because literally the first day of September hit and suddenly EVERYONE wants to know EVERYTHING... Mom (who is doing our flowers), cake lady, reception hall contact, soon-to-be-MIL... And to top it all off, our friend who is getting married the weekend after us got shafted by her best man for her bachelorette party so we are throwing together a last minute one for her this weekend. Eeeek!!

But goodness gracious, even if we were suddenly getting married tomorrow, we are far enough along that it would be fine. So that's a nice feeling! Smiley heart

• Mary
    Dedicated September 2019
    Mary ·
    • Flag

Y'all... I am freaking out so much every day!!! We have SO many crafts to finish and we just found out today that my fiance probably can't take off the couple of days before the wedding because he has a project due... so I will have to run around town picking things up and packing the cars on my own!! Also our venue is 2 hours away so I'm so nervous we'll forget something important Smiley cry ahhhh I can't focus on work at all anymore!!

• Leah
    Beginner September 2019
    Leah ·
    • Flag

The struggle is real! Just started freaking out today... plus the family drama is out the roof 🙄🙄! Ignoring it all and enjoying this moment as much as possible. 13 more days girls!!!
  • Jen
    Beginner September 2019
    Jen ·
    • Flag
    So here’s my drama. We had planned on having 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen. His son and daughter from his first marriage to be one of each. His daughter (15) still hangs out with his last ex girlfriend and said no to being a bridesmaid.

So his ex-wife asked if I had a preference regarding the dress for the daughter to wear as a guest. I said besides white stay away from light blue as that’s what the bridesmaid as wearing. SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO GET A LIGHT BLUE DRESS. When I insisted my MIL get her a new dress his ex wife texts me. She said I was being a bridezilla and that I messed up because I should be getting my hair and makeup done with the daughter the morning of and I missed a bonding experience and I should be thanking her for making sure the daughters hair and makeup are done so SHE looks good in pictures. SMH.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics