Lavish
Beginner October 2020

Couples getting married on October 4, 2020

Lavish, on October 1, 2019 at 8:41 AM Posted in Planning 1 7
Saved Save

Who else is getting married 10/4/2020? What have you already started getting done?

7 Comments

• Futuremrsm
    Devoted October 2020
    Futuremrsm ·
    • Flag
    I'm the 17th, but we pretty much have all vendors booked. My dress is ordered. All we need to do is book transportation, hair and makeup, get my FH attire and groomsmen attire
  • Kelsey
    Dedicated October 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    I am getting married October 3, 2020. I have the venue (ceremony and reception), photographer, photo booth, officiant, hair & makeup, hotel block, and band. I also did my bridesmaid proposals.
  • Julia
    Savvy October 2020
    Julia ·
    • Flag
    10/4/20 here’s we have our venue ceremony/reception, photographer, bakers, my dress ordered, bridesmaid dresses pick out, officiant, makeup and hair. I think I just need flowers and music
  • Anastasia
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Anastasia ·
    • Flag

We are getting married 10/4/20 ! we have our church, hall, photographer, caterer, DJ, hair and makeup and flowers done !! am i missing anything hahaha !!! we just cant wait !!

• Stephanie
    Dedicated October 2020
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    I have the venue, photographer, caterer, the baker[we are doing cupcakes a small cake for us], the Dj, Minister, my photographer is doing my save the dates and my invitations it’s part of her package! Wedding planner (she comes with the venue) our bartenders and beverages and I think that’s it for now! Lol 😂 I have major ocd and like things planned 😅 and I’m this close to having my florist picked out 🤣
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated October 2020
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    My step mom is taking care of my hair and make up for me 😍😍 but now it’s time to focus on details and school (since I’m going back for my BA)
  • Katelyn
    Devoted October 2020
    Katelyn ·
    • Flag
    10/04/2020, we have our venue, photographer, baker, and rings picked out! I did pick out my dress, but my fiancé hasn’t picked out his outfit yet. We are doing a cosplay wedding so the wedding party is getting their outfits. Oh we also have all our wedding party picked out as well and confirmed!

Comment on this discussion