Christina
Savvy October 2020

Couples getting married on October 3, 2020 in New York

Christina, on November 28, 2018 at 11:36 AM

Posted in New York Planning 22

Hey date twins! What have you guys been doing to plan for your 10.3.2020 wedding? My fiance and I have gotten our venue lined up and we cannot wait to get everything else booked too! Two years away - what do you do in the mean time? Love to hear all your ideas 😊
Hey date twins! What have you guys been doing to plan for your 10.3.2020 wedding? My fiance and I have gotten our venue lined up and we cannot wait to get everything else booked too! Two years away - what do you do in the mean time? Love to hear all your ideas 😊

22 Comments

• Christina
    Savvy October 2020
    Christina ·
    View Quoted Comment

That gives you plenty of time to see it, so that is great! I would be sooo antsy to see the finished venue! haha

Congratulations on finding a dress! That must be another weight off your shoulders I've gone to try on dresses a few times; once in Syracuse and once in Rochester. I'm so indecisive with clothes I know it'll take me a bit so starting early is a must. We just got our engagement photos done so slowly checking things off one by one.

That band sounds awesome, plus it's great you got to hear them first! I will have to check them out.

• Marissa
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Marissa ·
    Still having the hardest time finding a venue that’s not a dive but also not going to cost an arm and a leg. 😩

Comment on this discussion