Zakia
Just Said Yes October 2022

Couples getting married on October 13, 2022

Zakia, on November 24, 2021 at 2:03 PM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved

`Hi, Date Twins!! How's the planning coming along?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Colleen, on December 27, 2021 at 5:46 PM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Zakia! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to WeddingWire!!

While you're waiting to connect with your date twins, you should check out these discussions from other 2022 brides:

October 2022 weddings 🧡

2022 Brides - What's your date and theme?

• Colleen
    Colleen ·
    • Flag

Ahhhh I didn't know date twins was a thing, I'm so excited for this!!!! Congrats on your engagement! Smiley catface My planning is... happening hahaha. How's yours going?

• Zakia
    Zakia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi, date twin lol !! It's a pleasure to meet you, Colleen!! It's going I guess. Having a hard time locating vendors because no one is responding. I am not sure if it's because our wedding is so far out or what but I was trying to stay ahead of the game and plan early. Have you experienced the same? How far are you in the process? Also, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT !!!

• Colleen
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You know, I found and booked the venue about a month after getting engaged, and they had a set list for caterers so that was a breeze. But I am also having the hardest time finding a photographer specifically. No one has been responding, and the ones that have are already booked up. I was always told to book as early as possible but still seems it wasn’t early enough 😐

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics