Yobana
Dedicated October 2019

Couples getting married on October 12, 2019

Yobana, on July 29, 2019 at 12:15 PM Posted in Planning 5 19
Saved Save

Hello my fellow Brides/Grooms to be!

it's amazing I get to share the same date of my wedding with all of you! yay for future wedding anniversaries to come... cheers to a lifetime!

what are some of the things you all have yet to book/get done??

I have a few.. one of them is the fitting of my dress!!!! most important thing right!? ugh

19 Comments

• Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N
    • Flag

I still have to do my dress fittings as well! Ughhh haha. I feel like it is coming so quickly and I still have so much to do! I also need to book my baker, I found them but just need to put down the deposit, and make some final payments!

• Yobana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yobana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahhhh glad I鈥檓 not alone on this one 馃槄
    I have several final payments to make too! Also haven鈥檛 found the right heels for me (or at least some that won鈥檛 cost me an arm and leg) lol
  • Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I know Smiley sad I have been stressing a ton over it, I know we will get it done but it is just a lot!!! I am so excited but it is crunch time now and I feel like the list of things to do and pay for is never ending, lol!

• Yobana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yobana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I fell you on that! Just when I thought I had everything in order something pops up that I haven鈥檛 done or added 馃槄
  • Star
    Dedicated October 2019
    Star
    • Flag
    We have to do tuxes, finish up the decor, grab a couple gifts that are left for the wedding party/parents, cake testing, catering tasting, get sparklers, pay for hotel block, and double check in our MIA dj since we haven鈥檛 heard anything from him since February. 馃槴馃ぃ #readytobemarried #readytomarrymybestfriend and be 馃挴 % DONE with the stress of #weddingplanning 馃槅
  • Yobana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yobana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahhh! We actually just did cake tasting this weekend ! We are going for bottom: strawberry shortcake middle: Vanilla cake with muse top: banana cake with strawberry filling 馃構 also missing grooms tux (he says he had time馃馃) good luck with finding the right vendors 馃挄
  • A
    Master October 2019
    Angelena
    • Flag

I still have a honeymoon to figure out so that's cool. Smiley amazing I don't really have a fitting per say because my mom is doing the alterations. I have my tasting August 14th! Still have to book the flights for Vegas bachelorette too. Need to look at tuxes, probably next week we'll do that. Finishing up buying decor. Waiting for my shower to see if I have to buy a garter. Invites are going out this week!

• Evelyn
    Devoted December 2020
    Evelyn
    • Flag

Omg same with the final fittings for the dress! I had dress regret and have a new one now I'm absolutely in love with! Other than that, everything else is pretty much done! Woohoo!! I'm sending out invites August 1st. And I'm really excited for my bridal shower in August too!!

• Yobana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yobana
    • Flag

Noooooo? some days I fall in love with other dresses I see online but I also really love mine, is that a sign I should change it? Smiley sad I get that guilt trip lol how exciting, I hope I get to do my Bridal in Sept.! let's see how the stress goes haah

• M
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Melissa
    • Flag
    Date twins! I still need to order our donuts (our cake alternative), choose songs for the professional/recessional, buy fillers for our hotel welcome bags, put together favors, finish writing my vows, buy a welcome sign and other small decor pieces like a card box, finish buying bridesmaids gifts, etc. Nothing big but still a longgg to-do list!
  • Yobana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yobana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I think i'm missing most of the ones you mentioned! even though they're not big they are time consuming and I feel like time is suffocating meeee ahahha

• Ralaine
    Ralaine
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You basically listed every single thing that I have left to do.. Haha.. We're gonna get there馃榿!!
  • Mitzi
    Beginner October 2019
    Mitzi
    • Flag

Only been planning since beginning of July so we've been in crunch time since day 1 of wedding planning. I still have soooo much to do! A few things I haven't even started on: hair stylist and DOC. But my ceremony is in a small town and so far all the vendors have been laid back and everything has fallen into place easily.

• Megan
    Expert October 2019
    Megan
    • Flag
    We are still figuring out the party bus. We had our heart set on one and got busy with other stuff and forgot to book. Now they have no availability, so we are talking to another place. 馃
  • Tbear
    Devoted October 2019
    Tbear
    • Flag
    Holy cow y鈥檃ll!!!
    We have one month left!!

• Yobana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yobana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Im sooooo nervous and excited!!! I cant even sleep ! lol

• Xochil
    Xochil
    • Flag

I'm having doubts about my wedding dress. I went for my second fitting and i feel like they can't get my bust right. Every time they make adjustments to the dress the price keeps on going up. It really frustrating. = /

I still gotta look for a limo and figure out whats going on for the reversal dinner. For some reason my dad wants to sneak in alcohol he brought to my reception and i told him no because my fiance and i already paid for an open bar.

• Yobana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yobana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahhh no! I鈥檓 sorry about hour dress! I paid way more than I wanted for the fitting too 馃槚 I picked up my dress 2 days ago, now I have to do the favors since they are succulents I didn鈥檛 want to buy them so they won鈥檛 die on me (plants hate me) paint my vases and figure out my makeup money cus I waited so last min to book one wnd only found a semi expensive one (out of my budget) but I was desperate so u guess I鈥檒l have to make money grow 馃槶
  • K
    Dedicated October 2019
    Krystle
    • Flag
    5 days! Away congratulations!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics