We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Ashley
Expert November 2020

Couples getting married on November 27, 2020

Ashley, on November 4, 2019 at 8:10 PM

Posted in Planning 33

Hello all! Thought I would start a discussion for all us 11/27/2020 couples! I would love to get to know you all and support each other during the wedding planning process. Here is a little bit about myself and my fiance: Bride: Ashley Groom: Tanner Our story: We began dating during our...

Hello all! Smiley heart

Thought I would start a discussion for all us 11/27/2020 couples! I would love to get to know you all and support each other during the wedding planning process. Here is a little bit about myself and my fiance:

Bride: Ashley

Groom: Tanner

Our story: We began dating during our senior year of high school on 03/27/2015 (hence our connection to the 27th)

Colors: Dusty blue and Evergreen

Theme: Mountain rustic (lots of greenery like pinecones, evergreen tree branches, and wood chunks)

We just decided on a venue, but other than venue, my dress, and our wedding party, everything else is still in the planning process. Hoping everyone's planning is going smoothly, I know how stressful it can get at times. Just know we are here for you all! Smiley heart

33 Comments

• D
    Beginner November 2020
    Dee ·
    • Flag
    When do you all plan on sending your invites out? I told my fiancé August is fine but he is all worried how it’s a holiday weekend and now the virus
  • Ashley
    Expert November 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We've already sent wedding invitations out because it's over a holiday weekend. Hotels and flights can get very expensive so we sent them out at the end of June so that out guests are able to make plans and purchase flights and hotels.
  • Kelcee
    Just Said Yes November 2020
    Kelcee ·
    • Flag

Hey everyone!

What time are you guys having your ceremony? I am thinking about a little earlier in the day (maybe 3ish) because it gets dark earlier and I am not sure how family pictures and such will go as it gets darker. But 3pm seems early! Plus it is a Friday and some people may have to work. So I'm feeling a little unsure.

Thanks for your input!

• Ashley
    Expert November 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    In Colorado the sun starts to set around 4:30pm on November 27th (went to the venue that day in 2019 to see) so we are starting our ceremony at 3pm. We should be done by 3:30-3:45 at the latest because it'll be cold so we're keeping it short. That way we get some sunset photos towards the end and our cocktail hour attendees can enjoy the Colorado sunset.
  • Edyta
    Beginner November 2020
    Edyta ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We’ve sent our save the dates November of last year because we had a lot of out of country and state guests coming. We plan on sending the invites out at the end of August. Trying to hold off until the very last second due to covid
  • Kelcee
    Kelcee ·
    • Flag

Hey Everyone!

Have you guys had your wedding shower/bridal showers yet? My fiance and I are going to have 2 wedding showers. One near his family, and one near my family- that way one side isn't having to drive a long distance. We decided to do a wedding shower instead of the traditional bridal shower. I was curious to see if anyone else is doing a wedding shower and what games/activities you did/will be doing? Thanks!

• Ali
    Savvy November 2020
    Ali ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I just had my bridal shower a little under two weeks ago! We did the he said she said game with the shoes! It was so much fun!!
  • Ali
    Savvy November 2020
    Ali ·
    • Flag
    Has anyone thought about postponing? I’m in NY and there is a small chance we will be able to have our big wedding that we had planned for?!
  • Kelcee
    Kelcee ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We were planning on playing that game at our wedding. Do you think it would be okay to play it twice, once at the shower and a second time and the reception?
  • Kelcee
    Kelcee ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We are not postponing at this time. We will probably still have our wedding unless our venue tells us we can't.
  • Ali
    Savvy November 2020
    Ali ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We can have our wedding just with 50 people masks on and no dancing. So we are going to get married with our groomsmen and bridesmaids and our immediate families and have a small dinner after the ceremony
  • Kelcee
    Kelcee ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    At least you can celebrate with your families! Maybe on your one year anniversary you can have a big celebration with everyone you had originally planned to invite?
  • Ali
    Savvy November 2020
    Ali ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That is what we are planning for!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇