Tiffany
Beginner February 2024

Couples getting married on February 15, 2024

Tiffany, on September 21, 2019 at 12:36 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save
Hello i am getting married but not too soon our wedding isnt until 2024 i was just wondering what e erybody is doing to get ready this early. Obviously ive never done this before because ive never been married but what should i be doing at this point besides still saving our money for everything

6 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

I wouldn't book anything this early. Work on figuring out a budget, saving money, and establishing your vision. Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest. I would start looking at venues and major vendors around 2 years out.

• Tiffany
    Beginner February 2024
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much. I was worried i wasnt doing enough lol. That actually made me breathe a little easier. And pinterest this may sound crazy but i dont kno what pinterest is but ppl keep asking me if i got a wedding board made on there how do i do that?
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Go to Pinterest.com or download the Pinterest app on your phone. You can set up an account with your email address or link it to your Facebook account. You can find tons of articles, photos, etc on there. I would start by searching for something generic like "wedding" to get a feel for it. You can make "boards" on your page for different things; home decor, recipes, wedding, whatever you want. Then you'd "pin" or save the articles that you want to be able to come back to on their respective boards.

• Tiffany
    Beginner February 2024
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you sooo much you have been a really big help!!! I hope ur wedding day goes perfectly for you!!!
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I appreciate it!

• Ashley
    Dedicated July 2024
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    We got married first with a small intimate wedding just kids and parents. Our big ceremony and reception isnt until July 13,2024.... I just thought that would be wiser, giving us more time to save for our dream wedding. And if you happen to fall in love with a venue you are able to book it. Our venue is booked, our photographer and videographer is booked. Our caterer is booked in our hometown but we have to find another one because our venue is out of town now.

Best wishes it will turn out great!

Comment on this discussion