Skip to main content
Emma
Savvy August 2022

Couples getting married on August 27, 2022

Emma, on March 27, 2020 at 6:31 PM Posted in Planning 2 18
Saved

Hi All,
We just set our date for August 27, 2022, and I would to have some wedding friends to catch up with and help me plan!!

18 Comments

Latest activity by Emma, on October 4, 2021 at 2:49 PM
  • Lunajay
    Super December 2022
    Lunajay ·
    • Flag

Congratulations Emma! I love your wedding date (2 days before my birthday). What have you planned so far? Do you have a theme or have you looked up venues?

• Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey Girl!!! We had actually just put down the deposit for our venue because it is wildly popular. It is at sweeney barn in manassas, virginia. We are going for a more rustic theme with a touch of elegance. We have picked our bridal party and that kind of stuff but not much beyond that
  • Lunajay
    Super December 2022
    Lunajay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh ok well sounds like your doing well so far. I just had to look up your venue and its so beautiful, and with your theme i know it will look nice. How did your pick your wedding party? Are you going to have your MOH plan your BP?

• K
    Just Said Yes July 2022
    Kayleigh ·
    • Flag

That is the date we are shooting for as well! We are hoping to have our venue booked by November since that is the earliest we can get up to New York!

• Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh wow!! Where in New York are you looking?? Sounds like you have a venue in mind😍🙌🏻
  • Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    So i’m awful and just saw this... Covid has me all over the place lol. I’m still deciding on the girls in the wedding party. I have three set in stone, my sister, my future sister in law, and my cousin. My fiancé already has his picked out and ready to go. They are his brother, 3 close friends, and my younger brother. My maid of honor is actually co-planning with my mom for my BP so that it’s perfect and what I have been dreaming of.
  • K
    Just Said Yes July 2022
    Kayleigh ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We are planning in the fingerlakes! We have narrowed our list down to 5 based off our budget that we plan on looking at and hopefully making our decision then Smiley shame

• Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome!! Can’t wait to hear what you drives on! Have you got any idea what your theme is? Like ours is rustic, but with a twist of elegance.
  • Kk
    Beginner August 2022
    Kk ·
    • Flag
    We chose this date because it's our anniversary. We will book our venue next month. We have the wedding party and will book our photographers this weekend
  • J
    Just Said Yes August 2022
    Jaclyn ·
    • Flag

Hello there,

I am getting married 08/22/2022 in WV!! Also going for a rustic themed wedding.

• C
    Chauntasia ·
    • Flag

8/27/22 here! so glad ive found some people getting married in '22. When people ask when were getting married I hate saying the date because I feel like its so far away.

• Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It’s really not though! i think the same thing til i look at the calendar and we are so close to being a year out, it’s shocking!
  • Ravina
    Ravina ·
    • Flag
    Hi Emma! Thanks so much for starting this group 😊 I’m also an 8/27/22 bride. We booked as far out as we could to hopefully not have to deal with Covid restrictions.

Hi to everyone else also! My fiancé and I started planning right away because some vendors are increasing their pricing going into 2021 and 2022 (mostly to recoup costs lost from Covid). So far we have the venue, photographer/videographer, wedding planner (who also does design), and DJ booked. We have our bride and groom parties locked down too.
  • Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey girl!! i’m so glad you are enjoying this group, i needed some bride people in my life lol. it’s good to hear you took covid in stride and booked a lot of your vendors! we did the same thing, we just booked our caterer because she’s already booking well into 2022!! it’s crazy!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag
    Hello ladies im hosting my ten year wedding anniversary in 8.20.2022 I to was a bit nerves due to covid but as far as planning I do everything early..have everything booked or at least a deposit down my bridal party this go round is smaller due to wanting it to be simple elegant and fun. Theme is beach vibes #WavesforEvans..colors are shades of blue white and hint of silver for elegance lol but super excited have dress fitting in may already did cake and catering tasting doing engagement photos in march of next year already made invitations and save dates lol just so happy to remarrying my soul mate😭😍
  • Nickellatt
    Nickellatt ·
    • Flag

HEY!! AUGUST 27Th Couples

• Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag

Hey Ladies-

Just checking in on everyone's progress!!

• Emma
    Savvy August 2022
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

HEYYYY!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics