Kalynne
Savvy July 2021

Couples getting married on April 25, 2020 in Texas

Kalynne, on March 22, 2019 at 10:24 PM Posted in Texas Planning 0 4
Saved
Holy cow, it’s over a year away, and there’s almost 400 of us date twinkies in Texas already! I want either “how we met” stories, or proposal stories. (The ones that didn’t go as pictured are the best)

4 Comments

Latest activity by ANDREA, on June 29, 2019 at 8:21 AM
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag

Hi Kalynne! Congratulations on your engagement!

This is a great question, I love hearing about people's meet-cute moments! How did you and your SO meet?

• Kalynne
    Savvy July 2021
    Kalynne ·
    • Flag
    Thank you! We met on NYE at a bar and ended up kissing at midnight, and apparently I have him the flu... I accidentally nailed him down by being patient zero 😂
  • V
    Beginner April 2020
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    We met in college in 2005 but we were with other people. I actually met him through my ex and didn't really know him. Then 12 years pass, several awful relationships but amazing life lessons later, we swiped right on each other on Bumble and the rest was history! He proposed on our 1 year anniversary and in the cutest way possible. I was laying on my side on the bed and resting my eyes before taking off to see my parents. He layed down behind me and stealthly put the ring box in front of me so that when I opened my eyes...I saw it. I had a puzzled look on my face and figured that it was going to be just a pretty ring for our anniversary. I opened it and he shyly said, "I want you to marry me." I said, "yes" almost a million times and he had tears in his eyes. I was in shock and couldn't cry hahaha 😂 (wish I did). He said he was afraid it would be too soon but he knew I was the one and honestly, I wanted to marry him within 6 months of dating. 🤗
  • ANDREA
    Beginner August 2020
    ANDREA ·
    • Flag
    We actually met online (dating site). We had our first date a couple of days later and were inseparable ever since. 😍😍 We have been together for over 2 years now and are now planning our dream wedding

Couples getting married on April 25, 2020 in Texas 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics